Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KROOM just bypassed Yonko-level haki and he actually pierced BM's skin :crazwhat:

Law awakening is greatness :datas:

But this is how BM is supposedly defeated, by a pile of metal rubbish? :kobeha:

Nah this aint it this fakeout. Kidd and Law already gave it their all, their role is pretty much over. She’s being kept busy for some time because of Kidd’s awakening effects but she is going to come back for some blood later or do something else.

Isn’t it funny how the condom and trash collector would both take a dump on your lord and Saviro Zolo. Go back to debating against Sanji fans. That’s Zoro’s competition. Stop arguing with the big boys and enjoy your commander fight. By the end of this arc Zoro will finally defeat an opponent on the level of someone the “condom“ beat an arc ago :cheers:
Yo this is jokes considering meme gonna rofl stomp kid in a few chapters finally allowing kid the sweet release of death to his otherwise mediocre pirate carer

Their both using their ace cards they have rn which is awakening.

The attacks they used aren’t their final attacks. They just started using awakening. I can’t tell if people are trolling or not.

I don’t know how anyone could misinterpret the conversation. Their ace is awakening not “ let’s use our biggest attack we have”
they could be their strongest attacks, but not the only awakened attacks that's for sure.

Like I said you are delusional if you think DB one shots. That’s not zoros strongest attack. Ashura is.

And when luffy used red roc she was shook.
If you actually think Zoro one shots big mom with that attack because she told kaido to evade, you are seriously delusional 🥴
Never said that is his strongest attack. Big Mom is not Kaido.

Comprehend the manga. Big Mom is so scared of an attack she is telling a character (Kaido) with an invincible body to evade an attack from a character she doesn't believe can cut/hurt Kaido. That tells us just how powerful flying dragon blaze is.

Red rock is weaker that G4 attacks. The amount of haki he used was the same and his attacks where to shallow.

It's ok. Read my post again. I won't be mad if you do.
Nope, just the truth.
Look at the facts.

Big Mom saw Luffy injury Kaido.

Yet she didn't warn him to evade any of his stronger attacks.

When Zoro prepared to use flying dragon blaze Big Mom freaked out and told Kaido to evade it.

Even though Zoro didn't prove he could cut Kaido until the following chapter.

When Zoro did cut Kaido she was surprised.

That means Big Mom was concerned about Zoro injuring Kaido who at the time haven't proved he could cut him yet. There would be no reason for her to be that concerned for him unless the manga implied the attack would cause him significant injury. Since Big Mom body isn't hype up to be invincible like Kaido's body that mean an attack that can cause significant injury to him would cause even greater injury to her.

:cheers:

At this rate Big Meme is going to exceed Jack in L's for Wano.
‘I remember Big mom Loss moment more than jack loss.

In jack loss is better than big meme L nation.

For crying out load, she literally as yonko got capture by queen. Sound like princess peach kidnapping plot:gokulaugh:

In kadio is said to have 7 defeat and 18 capture. If we do the math, to capture kadio, you must defeat him pretty much. 18 - 7 = 11 captured without mention of defeat ?

How this possible in this math logic ?:zorothink:

Unless kadio got capture like princess peach style 11 times.:jinbewat:

My theory to save kadio character is thst 7 defeats are actually 1 vs 1. 11 captures are more people gang up to beat him beat up and capture kadio. That is how I see it. Then my theory will proven wrong in future.

Comedy gold. That Bum isn't sniffing the Admiral Coat. Sentomaru smokes this clown
If Drake got disrespected this much, why have high hopes for the Admirals and other Marines? Drake, Smoker, and Coby are the 3 most important rising stars in the Marines, and two of them have been a total disappointment. Oda doesn't respect the Marines that much. Admirals will be a major letdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.