• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
:okay:

Do you even realise the hell you're saying?
He needs savings because he made the whole floor collapse on BM, he was near BM so he wouldn't have time to escape his own attack in time...that's why he asked law for help

Did you forget they are fighting as duo?
Both belong each other
Because Kidd kept BM attention away > Law performed his moves
Because BM got mad at Law and going after him > Kidd performed his moves
Both saved each other this chapter!

Goodwick to Mihawk (normal human with just haki) tanking such attacks when BM(who has adcoc, koka, df powers, super dura and strength) can't even escape becoming magnetic

Call me when Zoro can keep his swords first against King without being easily overpowered .
Then we can talk if he can counter or push Kidd pas mid diff

Kid is a nightmare for sword users! A total nightmare
Not just for them but he can affect anyone with his awakening as long as they aren't logialike to morph around even then they still gets caught unless they have super reaction speed or some hax.
LMFAOOOO Tell me this isn't sugar coated Katakuri wank.

Noodle Senpai is well and truly back lmfao

Some people are saying that Usopp gets separated from Nami. If that’s he case, hopefully this leads to some Usopp greatness with Usopp vs Number 6
I really do like the idea of Chopper vs 1-3 and Usopp vs 6 while everyone else deals with CP-0 or other issues. It'll be interesting to see if Usopp runs into that one and if Chopper actually gets the relevance he deserves. Both really need redemption on the way they've been treated this arc.

I really do like the idea of Chopper vs 1-3 and Usopp vs 6 while everyone else deals with CP-0 or other issues. It'll be interesting to see if Usopp runs into that one and if Chopper actually gets the relevance he deserves. Both really need redemption on the way they've been treated this arc.
When do pics usually come out?

I really hope that it plays out like this:

Drake vs Apoo
Chopper vs Inbi, Fuga, and Zanki
Usopp vs Number 6, the strongest Number
Brook vs Kurozumi Fire Demon (ice vs fire) or CP0 agents

I am worried though that the vampire looking one may actually be the elf one that Redon is describing. Below his horns, he does have what could either be smaller horns or elf ears. Redon doesn’t describe his seemingly taller stature though

When do pics usually come out?

I really hope that it plays out like this:

Drake vs Apoo
Chopper vs Inbi, Fuga, and Zanki
Usopp vs Number 6, the strongest Number
Brook vs Kurozumi Fire Demon (ice vs fire) or CP0 agents

I am worried though that the vampire looking one may actually be the elf one that Redon is describing. Below his horns, he does have what could either be smaller horns or elf ears. Redon doesn’t describe his seemingly taller stature though
Past few chapters they've been coming out nowish, we'll see

Maybe help against cp0 or one of the big mom pirates
Excluding spandam brook, robin, and usopp are the only strawhats yet to really fight any cipher pol members

If he fights a big mom pirates i hope its montdor (maybe flampe too) because hes also a sniper and kinda a story teller like usopp. His powers and really cool too
I'm fine with Usopp Brook and Robin fighting CP-0.

Those two didn't get a fight in Enies Lobby even though they were the main focus. Brook joined the arc after so having them defend Robin would be nice.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Things he pretends to know.

Oda couldn't even kill Pound.

He is doing the same shit with Orochi. Why "kill" a character off multiple times? No even Mashima is anywhere near this bad.
That has nothing to do with what we are talking about here its just your criticism of the series

--Not a fan of this chapter minus awakening part ; Kidd's awakening is awesome.

--Hope we see more of law's room ability to teleport and more hax other than dura negation attacks

--Kinnemon moving with half a body is meh

--Kanjuro part is worst and utter Garbage :seriously: Let the man die

--Appo Drake alliance sucks big time for me ; drake should have defeated him

that wont mean he knows what necessarily goes down
a lot of it could be just speculation.
Yes this is true, he knows some stuff but not everything. If I remember correctly and I could be wrong about this but back during the WCI arc, Greg at AP was one of the users that theorized that the BMP would help Sanji and the other SHs deal with Big Mom's food rampage but as we all know that never happened.

Just read the full summary,chapter is way better than we thought!
Kanjurou's Fire Demon is cool!Law and Kidd awakenings sound amazing!
That big ass sword outside of the castle is totally coming into play,Kidd will use it somehow!
The castle will be completely destroyed by the end of this,i think Kidd will also be able to move BM around because of all the metal sticking to her!

At first I thought there was no summary and then I realized that it got merged with other post. The feeling of reading summary really good. Except Kinemon part, rest of the chapter really very good including Kanjuro part. Atleast I had good reading experience.
@Fujishiro Bigmom did use ikkoku sovereignty afterall.
The fight between Bigmom and Law+Kid turned interesting. They have already started using their ace in their sleeves. Bigmom is yet to go all out. Now this is the fight I am looking forward to see.
Everyone is with their own plan. Really looking forward to next chapter.
Didn't like kinemon part?

Status
Not open for further replies.