Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that's nonsense. They need not beat BM to prove themselves to be above Zoro. They can just do that via better feats. However, beating BM may make it indisputable.
ZORO DIDNT SHOWED ANYTHING THAT HES BETTER THAN KIDD AND LAW. LAW‘S NEW ATTACK ON BM IS MUCH BETTER THAN SCAR (OUTER SKIN DAMAGE ONLY) THAT ZORO’S DID. KIDD WITHSTAND BM DIRECT PUNCH TO THE FACE, HAWKINS SURPRISE ATTACKS AND IKIKU SOVEREIGN HEAD ON(NOT 1 SECOND LIKE ZORO DID) AND STILL OK.

JUST ACCEPT THAT YOUR ZORO IS LOWER THAN THE CAPTAIN TRIO. THOSE 3 WILL LEAD A NEW ERA, NOT SOMEONE WHO ONLY BEST IN ONE THING (PLAYING SWORDS)

Last edited:
Why are you acting like Yamato is surviving Punk Crash that Big Mom took at the end of the chapter? Look at what just Queens crushing attack was able to do to Sanji. It snapped and crushed many of the bones in his body. Now imagine Yamato having a whole Metal structure crush her lol

Idk why we are sitting here acting like Kidds attack at the end was trash lol. That is killing 95% of characters in this manga
Idk why you think metal is stronger then a whole ass dino snake with an attack that said to crush the bones of COA masters

That the thing,Oda is pretty much off paneling it and not letting Linlin use CoA Haki on Napoleon or on her body or coat her fist with advance CoC. Oda has countless ways to explore more about Linlin's abilities if he wants Luffy to defeat her.
He's not off paneling it anymore. It was delayed for a purpose. Same way Sanji and Queen or Zoro vs King was, same way every fight was until they weren't.

It's very clear he doesn't want Luffy to defeat her now lol. He quite literally had a narration box over Kid last chapter talking about how the old will fall. It's extremely on the nose guys.

Nah protecting herself with her shield is more than enough then she speedblitz him with Raimi haki let the dude unlock his adv COC first then I will say he stands a chance against her not teaming with Law who saved him in this chapter :shocking:
Lol. But can we talk about insane Kidds tanking feats have been? He just took an Elbaf spear in this chapter :steef:

Anyway, I want you to answer me this one question so I can know if you’re crazy or not. Do you believe Yamato is surviving the Punk Crash we see Big Mom take at the end of this chapter?

I mean that's the only thing they could do since Zoro is already shown to be capable of doing significant damage to a yonko. If the 2 of them manage to defeat her that's a feat only Admirals and Yonko are capable of. Since we know 2 YC1's can't defeat a yonko.
That's complete BS. Queen knocked out Big Mom alone. Technically he defeated her.

Even with their awakening Kid and Law are YC2.

I feel like its kinda shitty how overcentralizing haki has become. Like pre-skip, haki existed, but you can still make do without it. Luffy even beat multiple opponents with haki.

But now we're in the post skip where for whatever reason, its impossible to do serious damage to kaido and big mom without advanced haki. Not even if you shove a sword in big mom's neck and emit shockwaves that damage her body from the inside out, can you do serious damage without haki. Its kinda BS tbh.
Bigmom and Kaidou are tanks. The same attacks if landed will do significant damage to the likes of Shanks, Mihawk, Garp, Rayleigh, Roger, Fujitora, Aokiji etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.