Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Second time we see Enma coated against King, where the hell is the haki cloud just around it alone, question for the Enma Worshippers and haters this fight has been going on for a while Zoro seems to be using it just like any of his other swords. You really thought a mere sword would have that much control over someone striving to be the WSS i'm waiting for your excuses show me the magic:cheers:. @PurpleSwordsman @Jackteo @Yasheen @Hedfi
Zoro isn't using Oden's haki yet or he used all of it against Kaido. I'm not sure :specialmeh:

yeah, but it shouldn't be awakening

For Kid and Law, you can justify it as we don't really follow their characters that much. We don't know everything they know or have done. They could have been training for awakening throughout the timeskip, idk.

But we know Luffy doesn't know how to awaken his devil fruit. So him getting it would be the ultimate asspull. If Luffy geats a power up, its gear 5th or a new gear 4th form.
I'm ardently hoping for vulcanized rubber he could use to defend himself from Akainu's assault but technically he could also come up with something like a huge rubber mass in order to defend himself from Kaido's strikes.

Luffy is using haki with hardening here as well while kaido is just shooting elemental attacks from his mouth with no signs of haki usage:wellwell:
No Luffy fan said Kaido would be a no diff fight for him tho.
Also you are comparing a melee sword clash where one character is using and one isn't in the same panel, to two characters using different techniques, can Kaido even infuse haki into Boro breath?

Kidd awakening is basically what we expected his base ass to do.

But i think i get Oda here. It's too op against swordmans. Kidd basically is perfect matchup for someone like Shanks or Mihawk, i guess why he was targeting former lmao..

Law awakening is fatal. I think if not for Stamina problems he pretty much do away any character in Onepiece. Oda has to keep nerfing him big even for Yonkou like BM to provide a good fight. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.