Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it yesterday.

Totally legit spoiler about OP getting the Cover and lead color pages next issue (was the first one to do it) and reference to Yuderon hyping up 1031.

Got deleted, because I'm not a part of Lance and his clan. How dare anyone outside that bubble post spoilers?
Why would you post a theory about numbers predicting the chapter in a spoiler summary thread :kobeha:

I guess so

I just thought that with all the buildup of Kid as a rival of Luffy's, that maybe there'd be some payoff for it. But it seems like Oda is making Kid's relationship to Luffy like endeavor and all might.

I thought okay, Oda is setting up this big subplot with Kid going after shanks, so surely this will lead to a clash between him and Luffy at some point. But after wano, I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if Zoro is the one who takes out Kid.
It is money and money....Oda has no idea what to do about 90% of the character in One Piece (include Kid and Law)

Law basically did nothing to Big Mom.
He made her vomit a bit of blood (with an internal attack), not even lose balance, with his (up to today) strongest attack, used from behind when she was focused on another opponent.

For example, Zoro's Tatsumaki slashed Kaido and made him vomit blood (even if it was an external attack!) and Tatsumaki is far, far, far from being Zoro's strongest attack.
To have a comparison, Law's Gamma Knife couldn't even made Kaido vomit blood (and it was an internal attack).

Zoro's Ashura on Kaido really seems on another level.

It seems that Zoro (Ashura) > Law (awakening) = Zoro (Santoryu) > Law (other techniques)

After all, this was Law's reaction when he witnessed Zoro using Ashura against Kaido. And the conversation in this chapter proves that Law already had awakening at that time.
And that's not the reaction you have if you can do the same, let alone better.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I dont get it why it deserves the ban.
Because it created a bad scenario with the provider before.
Whether you agree with the "he/she", if suddenly the provider stops giving us the full summary, it would ruin the fun for a lot of people, based on a single person being butthurt from something so petty as a pronoun.

"but the chapter comes on friday".
If that's the case, why do we spam hundreds of pages every week before the chapter launches? People find it fun. Losing that simply sucks ass.

Go outside
Touch some grass
Seek some help

Its pronouns if a fictional character if people want to use the ones the in story (again fictional as in not real) character uses who cares
Shits beyond petty and lame
the one that have to seek help are in the so call America:
gender option yeah x (lol) (dam giving x option in the passport this is clown word :suresure:, ruled by pysco.

Luffy is fighting kaido alone. Zoro and yamato are the only who are close to luffy
huh? zoro cannot fight to kaido toe to toe like that as luffy is doing and yamato at this point is stronger than zoro but below luffy... and yamato was able to fight thanks to her df cause she would have taked a lot of damage if she didn't use that defense power of her df.. idk but Luffy > Kid > Law > Yamato > Zoro >......
and ofc its just a oppinion

Because it created a bad scenario with the provider before.
Whether you agree with the "he/she", if suddenly the provider stops giving us the full summary, it would ruin the fun for a lot of people, based on a single person being butthurt from something so petty as a pronoun.

"but the chapter comes on friday".
If that's the case, why do we spam hundreds of pages every week before the chapter launches? People find it fun. Losing that simply sucks ass.
Why should provider stop giving spoiler because a guy changed his summary a little bit. As i checked nothing changed except the pronounces. It makes no sense for me.

Yes i know chapter comes on friday why are you saying the bottom for me?

Doggo

β€Ž
Why should provider stop giving spoiler because a guy changed his summary a little bit. As i checked nothing changed except the pronounces. It makes no sense for me.

Yes i know chapter comes on friday why are you saying the bottom for me?
Wasn't for you. But some people think that.
Was just addressing this particular argument.

I think I might drop this manga tbh

I feel like I waste too much time on this site, spend too much time arguing with random people on the internet about things that are absolutely inconsequential. I feel like I'm too invested in the story, despite the story not even being that good.

I think Kid and Law vs Big Mom was one of the few things I was looking forward to. I thought Kid, as the perpetual underdog in the new world, was much more compelling that Luffy(who is pirate jesus) and I thought Oda might do something interesting with his character.
But this fight honestly doesn't even seem to be that good.

Maybe I might stick around and read casually till the end of wano. But I feel like its honestly kinda pathetic I spend so much time posting about a decent at best manga because I fell in love with it when I was young and Oda decides to drag it out for forever.

I feel like I waste too much time on this site, spend too much time arguing with random people on the internet about things that are absolutely inconsequential. I feel like I'm too invested in the story, despite the story not even being that good.

I think Kid and Law vs Big Mom was one of the few things I was looking forward to. I thought Kid, as the perpetual underdog in the new world, was much more compelling that Luffy(who is pirate jesus) and I thought Oda might do something interesting with his character.

Maybe I might stick around and read casually till the end of wano. But I feel like its honestly kinda pathetic I spend so much time posting about a decent at best manga because I fell in love with it when I was young and Oda decides to drag it out for forever.
I will follow you soon like @HA001 said before. I am here only for the Zkk all the other trash plot are huge let down, basically unimportant.

Doggo

β€Ž

Instead of dropping the manga, why not take a break from the forum?
If the environment is not good for you and is ruining your experience with the manga itself, just step back a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.