One Piece Episode 918 - It's On - The Special Operation to Bring Down Kaido!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was alright. Pretty solid. Was mostly hyped when they showed King and Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Btw it's always fun to see someone worth 1 bilion , being bullied lol poor Jack
If Jack got 1 billion, then Zoro and Sanji bounty better reach close to or even over that after this arc. Thats insane.

Zoro's Fainting Incoming Soon :steef:.

Thought it was alright. Pretty solid. Was mostly hyped when they showed King and Queen.

If Jack got 1 billion, then Zoro and Sanji bounty better reach close to or even over that after this arc. Thats insane.
Given their opponents, Sanji and Zoro will increase over billion like Luffy as Sanji could face either Queen or King while Zoro got Orochi or Kyoshiro. Taking out notable figures and top guys in enemy side especially if WG gets word or see it especially somehow Morgan hears of it or there, then they be pushed a lot more especially additionally with Luffy taking out Kaido majorly himself. Who probably hit 4-5 Billions (Thought not hitting Roger's and Whitebeard's lvl yet) from that as well if Big Mom get defeated in this arc too.

Last edited:
I personally liked the way they voiced King and Queen. King having a calm and collective voice to symbolize that he is not the one to be pressured by the Yonkou Fleet approaching his territory whereas, Queen who kinda freaks out on every opportunity he gets having more deep voice. Imagine Queen making all those comic expressions with that voice of his..:funky:

Worst

Custom title
I personally liked the way they voiced King and Queen. King having a calm and collective voice to symbolize that he is not the one to be pressured by the Yonkou Fleet approaching his territory whereas, Queen who kinda freaks out on every opportunity he gets having more deep voice. Imagine Queen making all those comic expressions with that voice of his..:funky:
Ye i rly can't stop watching that scene with K Q J now that it's animated......i mean Kaido just rampaged through Kuri
- "Jack the offerings from Kuri are too low"
He bravely goes against the former Fleet Admiral and Admiral , Tsuru to free Doflamingo
- "Jack the stooge"

That's so hilarious

I don't see Sanji go over the billion soon but if Zoro truly defeats Kaido his bounty could even jump close 2B

WiajmaBamw ababa

Sanjiiiiii next episode. What a fucking chad. Who tf can pull as many girls as my fucking my boiiiii

Letsssss gettt itttt.....LETS FOOKING GOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.