Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
Woah, Woah, Woah, hold on there fella.
Luffy didnt do anything in Thriller Bark on his own - exactly how he didnt do anything on his own in Wano. Nothing new.
Luffy didnt defeat Oars, the Strawhats together did. Luffy didnt defeat Kaido, the Supernovas, Yamato and Scababrds together did.

Luffy didnt defeat Moriah, it was Moriah himself who sealed his fate with Shadow Asgard and the thing that KOed him was the huge tower that fell on him. Also, the majority of the damage Moriah took comes from Nightmare Luffy which is Moriah's own power...
So, you see, Luffy has barely done anything in TB on his own. Since TB is mirroring Wano, beating exhausted Kaido is more than enough.

As I said, you should be more than happy if that even happens. This is Zoro's arc, no way around it. Land of the Sword God after all.
Nope, Kaidou's weakening is solely by Luffy since Onigashima crumbling proved it. So yea i' happy since Luffy vs Kaidou are both in fresh condition. You directly opposed manga depiction so it's your pipedream that Kaidou is exhausted.

And what does this have to do with Thriller Bark lol, Luffy fought and beat Oars while enduring the shadow nerf the entire time while the damage from Zoro and others were negligible just look at that Sanzen Sekai doing nothing but scraping blood. Aside from Luffy, Chopper did the most but what Zoro contributed to beating Oars was next to nothing. Luffy beat Moria using Gigant Jet Shell two times, to both of which the Asgard Moria who has island-breaking punch can't even react or defend against lol. Compared to that, Zoro beat skull nerfed Ryuma whatever and capable of doing next to zero damage to a Shichibukai with similar level to Moria, the most Zoro could do was getting the mercy and endure the pain. So whatever imaginary parallel you imagined in Zoro enduring Luffy's pain, it has been fulfilled in Wano by Zoro "enduring" the wind for 1 sec and a half of annoyed Kaidou's Thunder Bagua, with an with immobilized broken bones as the result.

Nope, Kaidou's weakening is solely by Luffy since Onigashima crumbling proved it. So yea i' happy since Luffy vs Kaidou are both in fresh condition. You directly opposed manga depiction so it's your pipedream that Kaidou is exhausted.

And what does this have to do with Thriller Bark lol, Luffy fought and beat Oars while enduring the shadow nerf the entire time while the damage from Zoro and others were negligible just look at that Sanzen Sekai doing nothing but scraping blood. Aside from Luffy, Chopper did the most but what Zoro contributed to beating Oars was next to nothing. Luffy beat Moria using Gigant Jet Shell two times, to both of which the Asgard Moria who has island-breaking punch can't even react or defend against lol. Compared to that, Zoro beat skull nerfed Ryuma whatever and capable of doing next to zero damage to a Shichibukai with similar level to Moria, the most Zoro could do was getting the mercy and endure the pain. So whatever imaginary parallel you imagined in Zoro enduring Luffy's pain, it has been fulfilled in Wano by Zoro "enduring" the wind for 1 sec and a half of annoyed Kaidou's Thunder Bagua, with an with immobilized broken bones as the result.
Sorry dude, was Yamato that weakened enough to Onigashima started to crumble. And Luffy just started to match Kaido in clashes after Zoro made a scar on him.
Zoro MVP of Onigashima so far.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

I told you to hold on there fella and you double down on the lies... :crazwhat:
Luffy's part in Kaido weakening is very small. All his hits were too shallow by his admission. And with CoC he has landed 3 hits only.
Luffy is certainly not the reason why Kaido is weakening, lmao. Manga literally confirmed that Kaido is weakened after Luffy and Yamato landed their hits together and he took no damage after that, lol. Manga itself said that Kaido is weakened, dont blame me.

It has everything to do with Thriller Bark because Luffy achieved close to nothing there just like he achieved close to nothing in Wano.
All he is doing is stalling Kaido until his executioner is done with King. Once again, Luffy didnt beat Moriah, he didnt beat Oars, he didnt beat anyone in Thriller bark and you ask us what Oda will give Luffy aside from beating weakened Kaido while he could not even get that, lol. You picked the wrong arc to wish things for Luffy because you are in swordboi's territory. Once again, all he will do in this arc is take many Ls and stall Kaido until Zoro comes to kill him. That is Luffy's purpose in this arc.

I told you to hold on there fella and you double down on the lies... :crazwhat:
Luffy's part in Kaido weakening is very small. All his hits were too shallow by his admission. And with CoC he has landed 3 hits only.
Luffy is certainly not the reason why Kaido is weakening, lmao. Manga literally confirmed that Kaido is weakened after Luffy and Yamato landed their hits together and he took no damage after that, lol. Manga itself said that Kaido is weakened, dont blame me.

It has everything to do with Thriller Bark because Luffy achieved close to nothing there just like he achieved close to nothing in Wano.
All he is doing is stalling Kaido until his executioner is done with King. Once again, Luffy didnt beat Moriah, he didnt beat Oars, he didnt beat anyone in Thriller bark and you ask us what Oda will give Luffy aside from beating weakened Kaido while he could not even get that, lol. You picked the wrong arc to wish things for Luffy because you are in swordboi's territory. Once again, all he will do in this arc is take many Ls and stall Kaido until Zoro comes to kill him. That is Luffy's purpose in this arc.
Luffy is the only one weakening Kaidou, according to his only daughter who had fought constantly against him since little and knows the most of his power lol. Either you're lying or you close your eyes using your hands after seeing both Zoro and Yamato rooting for Luffy as the only one capable of beating Kaidou, you've been opposing the manga directly. Nothing before skysplitter Luffy had weakened Kaidou so much it affects Onigashima. Manga itself saying Kaidou weakening because of Luffy, don't blame yourself.

After your lies about TB being Zoro's better moment compared to Luffy since Moria didnt credit the tower (lol) that collapse due to Luffy's attack while Oars (who is infinitely weaker than Asgard Moria) just shed a gimmick drop of blood after Sanzen Sekai (lol), all Zoro achieved was being granted mercy from Moria's peer instead of Luffy who defeat temporary island-level Moria itself. If i wanna spam it like you spam Hakai i'd form a cult making an echo chamber about pre-TS G2+G3 Luffy being island level since he didn't even break any bones, or we'd say pre-TS Luffy durability > current Wano Zoro, just spam that feat of Luffy enduring that Asgard Moria punch, an island-breaking punch from a Shichibukai who fought/competed against haki master Kaidou in the past.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry dude, was Yamato that weakened enough to Onigashima started to crumble. And Luffy just started to match Kaido in clashes after Zoro made a scar on him.
Zoro MVP of Onigashima so far.
Nah disagree here, before skysplitter Luffy nothing happened to Onigashima. Meaning even both Asura Zoro (managed to scar but failed to knock Kaidou down) and newbie no-touch AdvCoC Luffy (managed to knock Kaidou down but apparently(both in chapter 1010) were not significant enough. Kaidou vs skysplitter Luffy is the cause of Kaidou weakening significantly (Onigashima beginning to crumble), before that there's nothing that indicates it. When you reply with a pure argument like this, instead of some user that intends to troll, i can finally reply with my honest views. My intent is not a pure powerlevel thread tho, it's just to know the view of ZKK supporter towards Luffy's possible achievement in this arc.

Why is nerfed Ryuma being mentioned in this thread?

When was Ryuma nerfed exactly? 🤔
Erm skeleton Ryuma was nerfed version of Ryuma right? If the version in Thriller Bark was Prime Ryuma, then he didn't deserve being called Sword God right? Since Zoro had surpassed him since pre-TS.

Last edited:
Well I guess Prime Ryuma would have likely defeated Zoro immediately at the time lol.
Prime Ryuma would stomp the emperors and admirals. Some in a 1v2.
Post automatically merged:

Well Zoro managed to probably remove something like 20 - 25 % HP off Kaido in one single Asura attack and he was nerfed.

Ryuma's AP was possibly even greater than Current Asura Zoro lol, that's how much he may have been broken.
Zoro removed >40% of Kaido's health

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy is the only one weakening Kaidou, according to his only daughter who had fought constantly against him since little and knows the most of his power lol. Either you're lying or you close your eyes using your hands after seeing both Zoro and Yamato rooting for Luffy as the only one capable of beating Kaidou, you've been opposing the manga directly. Nothing before skysplitter Luffy had weakened Kaidou so much it affects Onigashima. Manga itself saying Kaidou weakening because of Luffy, don't blame yourself.

After your lies about TB being Zoro's better moment compared to Luffy since Moria didnt credit the tower (lol) that collapse due to Luffy's attack while Oars (who is infinitely weaker than Asgard Moria) just shed a gimmick drop of blood after Sanzen Sekai (lol), all Zoro achieved was being granted mercy from Moria's peer instead of Luffy who defeat temporary island-level Moria itself. If i wanna spam it like you spam Hakai i'd form a cult making an echo chamber about pre-TS G2+G3 Luffy being island level since he didn't even break any bones, or we'd say pre-TS Luffy durability > current Wano Zoro, just spam that feat of Luffy enduring that Asgard Moria punch, an island-breaking punch from a Shichibukai who fought/competed against haki master Kaidou in the past.
He literally isnt, Kaido is literally weakened by everything that happened before Luffy just returned.
I havent been opposing the manga, that's your job every single time and this time isnt any different.
All that happened before skysplitter which did no damage whatsoever to Kaido is an accumulation of damage that has weakened Kaido.
Manga itself literally says Kaido weakened while Luffy was eating Caribous food lol because all Luffy did after that was 1 hit together with Yamato and that certainly didnt weaken Kaido.

You should go and re-read Thriller Bark since you are making stuff up. Luffy didnt defeat Oars, he didnt defeat Moriah, he didnt defeat anyone in TB. Literally go back and see it yourself because you dont seem to care what I tell you. :yasu: But on the other hand, that's just you being you, coping when faced with facts... As for the rest of your fanfiction, why even bother? I hope I gave you the answer you looked for when you created this thread aka Luffy will not get anything, maybe not even defeating weakened Kaido. Simply Zoro's arc.