What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji asks Zoro to kill him if he goes crazy...

Sanji fans: But but SaNjI iS StRoNgEr ThAn ZoLoLoLoLo
You dumb enough to powerscale off that, and even if it is fighting someone who goes berserk is not the same as someone who is himself, sanji would not be able to use haki or dj since its related to emotions which related to will so its a shitty point
Zoro is > sanji but to bring this as a point is just dumb.

fam THESE ARE JUST THE TEXT SPOILERS??!?!!!?!! HOLY SHITTT THIS CHAPTER IS INSANE

And by the looks of it seems that spoiler leak a week ago is true that zoro and king chapter might go BONKERSSSSSSSS black blade??? Fusion??? Awakening??? This might be one of the best 5-10 chapter stretches we’ve seen in a long time

oda breaks the rules again, wtf is this shit
big mom is not supposed to put souls into humans, but now she can put souls into herself.

the sanji part is fire, an evil sanji is my second most interesting thing in wano after zoro.
it's also very interesting why sanji chose zoro specifically to kill him, i know zoro is the one that protects the crew from behind the scenes but to make him do something that dirty is a big thing.
zoro won't be in a proper physical condition to do it of course because the after effect of the medicine, which is good because i want to see more of evil sanji.

Sanji is being incredibly optimistic about asking Zoro to kill him when he can't even deal with King :suresure:

Reality here is that Sanji knows he likes nakama Zoro, so he wont attack Zoro back, so he is trusting Zoro to deal a killing blow to him without hesitating.

Obviously Zoro wont do it cuz he loves Sanji

A lot of us said It, Evil Germa Sanji who starts to going berserk and hit everyone and Zoro's the one who has to stop him.
Sanji only misses black hair and the theory is basically confirmed.
I just hope Oda doesn't waste this oppurtunity to show us Evil Sanji vs Zoro.
Hmm how did this meme of the black hair arise I wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.