What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Zoro wouldn't be nerfed after fighting King and getting twice the pain of his fights? Mf acting like Sanji would be almost dead while Zoro would be fresh af.
Lol at least zoro would still have his hand me down powerup. Plus sanji would want zoro to kill him. Something tells me sanji wouldn't be fighting all out in this case. He would have some hesitation or self control.

B

Ballel

Now to something serious, Sanji asking Zoro to kill him could lead to a great character moment
before people start Sanji Vs Zoro nonsense again

Sanji asking Zoro to kill him was the best emotional connection I saw between this 2 in a long time and I like it
This moment between Sanji and Zoro is beautiful and says a lot about their relationship. I 'm looking forward to seeing this in the manga, wouldnt have expected such a scene to happen tbh.

And all people can think of is power scaling? This moment does not say anything about power level. If anything rather it shows how far Sanji is willing to go to protect his personality. It makes it clear that Sanji is going through immense mental distress rn, his biggest fear of turning into an unfeeling robot about to come true.

And Zoro wouldn't be nerfed after fighting King and getting twice the pain of his fights? Mf acting like Sanji would be almost dead while Zoro would be fresh af.
Sanji without diable jambe is nerfed, both will be nerfed

And given how Oda writes things, he definitely won't give us that fight, it will be an emotional moment instead of a fight

Like luffy vs sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.