Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Damn, people really hate Tekking101, lol.

Cringe Cringe No Mi
Previous Users: Nikocado Avocado

:crazwhat::kawak:

More llike Nikocado is the actual user of it and has awakened it and can use it on the same destructive level as Whitebeard maybe! No wait, Niko is Big Mom IRL!

:lulz:
The Cringe thing has become an in-joke for Tekking and his fans, they've embraced it along with him and now its a "positive thing" for them.

:robinsweat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I wonder what are your thoughts on what happened to the lady, i don't mean in a Yes she was hit by Sanji or No she wasn't, i want to know what do you think are the events that transpired and if you vote he hit her or not how do you believe it happened ?
:choppawhat:

for me i am thinking the best possible outcome is that Sanji after losing himself got close to the woman which scared her as he almost hit her but got control of himself right before he does and as she ran away tripped and hurt her self this is why she is scared of him but at the same time Sanji isn't who damaged her, this way Oda can keep the emotional weight of Sanji's shock and disbelieve and his decision without Sanji actually breaking his "i would rather die code".
:endthis:
I think Sanji hit her with some "get out of my way" or "stop bothering me" mentality.

It's just that Oda, despite what people think, actually values a lot the fact of Sanji not hitting women at all. So it's likely he simply didn't want to DRAW the event and just imply it.

W

Wonderful World

More llike Nikocado is the actual user of it and has awakened it and can use it on the same destructive level as Whitebeard maybe! No wait, Niko is Big Mom IRL!

The Cringe thing has become an in-joke for Tekking and his fans, they've embraced it along with him and now its a "positive thing" for them.

I'm just shocked they went out of their way and made that page. First time seeing it, lol.:fujilaugh:

It is positive when you know you kind of corny and embrace it that good self awareness unlike dudes who act like they not but is lol

G

Gorosei Informer

I still can't believe he made a plushie of himself.

:gonope:
https://www.makeship.com/products/mr-morj-plush

Yeah, that really bothers me. I thought Tekking's Barry the Brick nonsense including the plushies for him were pushing the cringe levels too far already along with Grandline Review's constant jokes about subscribing to him and such but I think Morj might have outmatched them? A plushie of yourself and for sale is just a little too much, too on the nose, too self serving and uncanny valley?

:whitepress::odenugh:

Even his own fans were roasting him for in the comments on his Youtube post about them lol:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwKO6jb4NvzvzAk5EJ4AaABCQ

Apparently Roger did one too?:

https://www.makeship.com/products/rogersbase-plush

:smoothieduck::emohiyo:

https://www.makeship.com/products/mr-morj-plush

Yeah, that really bothers me. I thought Tekking's Barry the Brick nonsense including the plushies for him were pushing the cringe levels too far already along with Grandline Review's constant jokes about subscribing to him and such but I think Morj might have outmatched them? A plushie of yourself and for sale is just a little too much, too on the nose, too self serving and uncanny valley?

:whitepress::odenugh:

Even his own fans were roasting him for in the comments on his Youtube post about them lol:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwKO6jb4NvzvzAk5EJ4AaABCQ

Apparently Roger did one too?:

https://www.makeship.com/products/rogersbase-plush

:smoothieduck::emohiyo:
Lmao that plushie.

G

Gorosei Informer

It is positive when you know you kind of corny and embrace it that good self awareness unlike dudes who act like they not but is lol
Yeah absolutely, Tekking has shown great humility by not getting openly offended by it and embracing it, making it part of his thing. He tends to be pretty wholesome and genuine from what I've seen, towards others too I mean as well. Plus he does raise a LOT for charity from time to time at least too?

Tekking can laugh at himself and take a joke but some other people just take themselves way too seriously and get too offended easily, so fixated on how they are perceived by others and present themselves.

I get a very different vibe from Tekking compared to some others in the community, in a good way. Some people are just down to earth and fun imo like GrandlineReview, Drizzt, Nya Hemmingz and Protoype Vergo imo. I feel they are more chill and secure in themselves, more grounded.

That's dead on anyway, complete facts and such. Definitely the kind of positive self awareness and being corny but not too corny either maybe?

I forgot to ask you how you feel about drake pressure apoo again this chapter and still doing no damage? @rerere i always it don't mean nun
Yeah absolutely, Tekking has shown great humility by not getting openly offended by it and embracing it, making it part of his thing. He tends to be pretty wholesome and genuine from what I've seen, towards others too I mean as well. Plus he does raise a LOT for charity from time to time at least too?

Tekking can laugh at himself and take a joke but some other people just take themselves way too seriously and get too offended easily, so fixated on how they are perceived by others and present themselves.

I get a very different vibe from Tekking compared to some others in the community, in a good way. Some people are just down to earth and fun imo like GrandlineReview, Drizzt, Nya Hemmingz and Protoype Vergo imo. I feel they are more chill and secure in themselves, more grounded.

That's dead on anyway, complete facts and such. Definitely the kind of positive self awareness and being corny but not too corny either maybe?
Yea I agree you don't have to do it all the time but the other youtubes you mention had cringe moments too except you don't really feel it from them that much that the difference
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to ask you how you feel about drake pressure apoo again this chapter and still doing no damage? @rerere i always it don't mean nun

Yea I agree you don't have to do it all the time but the other youtubes you mention had cringe moments too except you don't really feel it from them that much that the difference
*always sayed"

But it means something:
- Apoo was worried at Drake refusing the alliance proposal and getting close at him
- Drake, who's already stronger in CQC, understood how Apoo DF works (hearing range + line of sight)
- Apoo himself admits that his chances depend on the fact that he's backed up by 3 Numbers
Drake did no damage cause he was interrupted by Yamato, otherwise he would've reached Apoo and the scenario would've been the same of chapter 997 (Apoo being gradually pushed back)

You know that in my opinion Apoo is a really strong pirate, but Drake is stronger and well suited to fight him especially now that he knows every detail about Apoo's ability...

Still looking forward for his "bass drop" tho :catrude:

But it means something:
- Apoo was worried at Drake refusing the alliance proposal and getting close at him
- Drake, who's already stronger in CQC, understood how Apoo DF works (hearing range + line of sight)
- Apoo himself admits that his chances depend on the fact that he's backed up by 3 Numbers
Drake did no damage cause he was interrupted by Yamato, otherwise he would've reached Apoo and the scenario would've been the same of chapter 997 (Apoo being gradually pushed back)

You know that in my opinion Apoo is a really strong pirate, but Drake is stronger and well suited to fight him especially now that he knows every detail about Apoo's ability...

Still looking forward for his "bass drop" tho :catrude:
No drake attack apoo before Yamato got there and was off guard that why apoo was still In shocked he didn't except drake to charge you can even see the hit white marks then apoo attack back and yea apoo admit he with the win the numbers if drake actually beat him doesn't mean apoo can't beat 1v1 him

No drake attack apoo before Yamato got there and was off guard that why apoo was still In shocked he didn't except drake to charge you can even see the hit white marks then apoo attack back and yea apoo admit he with the win the numbers if drake actually beat him doesn't mean apoo can't beat 1v1 him
Its a fight, not saying that Apoo would go down like a bitch. He really showed that he can hold his ground against Drake once already. But winning is another thing...
With the arsenal Apoo showed (Boom, Slash, Bop + tonfa skills) its hard to come on top since Drake just showed good proficency in dodging his sound attacks, so Apoo really needs external support (Numbers).
I think the white marks you are talking about are caused by Apoo beating his chest to execute 'Boom', not Apoo sparring his tonfas with Drake (if that's what you mean..?) since we see later that he's wielding no tonfas in his hands (one was cut by Zoro btw).

Point is: Apoo is pretty nerfed and facing an opponent that has better physical stats and full knowledge about his DF. He can fight his ground but is just a matter of time, that's why the Numbers are necessary.

Yeah, Morj actually made his after mine, lol. We were both approached by the same company to make them! I can't speak for Morj but my audience really liked them and appreciated them since it was a much different merch item than the standard pillow/coffee mug/shirt fare that's usually on my merch store.

Mine was specifically made to celebrate hitting 300K.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, Morj actually made his after mine, lol. We were both approached by the same company to make them! I can't speak for Morj but my audience really liked them and appreciated them since it was a much different merch item than the standard pillow/coffee mug/shirt fare that's usually on my merch store.
Huh, so companies actually approached you to make some? Wow, that changes things a lot lol. Yours does look better honestly but Morjs is not bad either, but it does have an uncanny valley vibe to me. I fear one day I'm gonna wake up at night and his plush is gonna be staring at me and telling me the Raid WILL fail!

I was thinking a Mammoth themed plush would be cool for you and your fans with the while MammothBoyz thing too. I imagine you would probably not be able to actually use Jack though unfortunately?

Its definitely a nice abd unique alternative merch idea though. I just noticed you guys sold like 200 plus of these each? Now that's incredible!

I'm honestly surprised Joyboy hasn't tried to get his own ones made or has he?

That's interesting to know anyway, cheers!
:cheers:

I've heard of companies approaching you guys to sponsor their products but I had no idea they would approach you to make plushies and such of you too! Do you know of they happen to be fans of yours too and hence more reasons for them to potentially approach you too?

I remember seeing KOL get a sponsorship with Viz or something, he featured in an official video and social media posts by them which was a very pleasant surprise too!

Its a fight, not saying that Apoo would go down like a bitch. He really showed that he can hold his ground against Drake once already. But winning is another thing...
With the arsenal Apoo showed (Boom, Slash, Bop + tonfa skills) its hard to come on top since Drake just showed good proficency in dodging his sound attacks, so Apoo really needs external support (Numbers).
I think the white marks you are talking about are caused by Apoo beating his chest to execute 'Boom', not Apoo sparring his tonfas with Drake (if that's what you mean..?) since we see later that he's wielding no tonfas in his hands (one was cut by Zoro btw).

Point is: Apoo is pretty nerfed and facing an opponent that has better physical stats and full knowledge about his DF. He can fight his ground but is just a matter of time, that's why the Numbers are necessary.
It don't makes sense for the white marks to the boom attack cus he wasn't try fight lol he blocking with his arms and of course drake will win cus of plot not strength he not like Killer law or kid

G

Gorosei Informer

Mine was specifically made to celebrate hitting 300K.
Oh wow I just saw that last bit now, wow! 300k, that's incredible, congrats! I've known you as one of the oldest (in a good way ofc) pillars of the OP community along with Brago, when I was new to OP youtube, you guys, KOL and Tekking were the first ones I discovered.

I've seen others genuinely praise and celebrate you as one of the most pleasant, friendliest, down to earth etc Youtubers too and the fact you're only getting more popular over time speaks a lot too ofc.

Bragos meteoric rise and success with BDA Law has been a very wholesome treat to see too. It's great to see such long standing, well known and respected titans of the community still doing well, still going strong and succeeding.

I saw Jay D Legend has a TON more subs now (literally triple the amount from when I was following his chanel properly in the past) so it great to see him doing so well too.

I also another legendary pillar return from completely mysterious absence for the longest time recently too, OneWorldHD! I used to watch his videos a lot and seeing him return when I thought he had quit for good or something was a huge shock too!

Status
Not open for further replies.