Character Discussion What's more worth bounty wise, being a Lunarian, a MADS scientists or a jobber?

...got the bigger boost?

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I’d presume Queen, but that’s with the caveat that we’ve seen a fair bit from him so far and we’re yet to really get into King. We know (or have a fair guess) about MADS, how dangerous their knowledge could be, Queen’s viruses amd how all that would contribute to a bounty, but for King all we really kniw is that he seems to be the last of his kind, without any real info about how the World Gov would receive that info (which I’m presuming they know about)

I’d presume Queen, but that’s with the caveat that we’ve seen a fair bit from him so far and we’re yet to really get into King. We know (or have a fair guess) about MADS, how dangerous their knowledge could be, Queen’s viruses amd how all that would contribute to a bounty, but for King all we really kniw is that he seems to be the last of his kind, without any real info about how the World Gov would receive that info (which I’m presuming they know about)
Personally i believe that being from the race that is knows as the gods who resided on the red line is probably considered more of a threat to the the celestial dragons than another scientist like Caesar and judge

god knows how much king knows about the dirty things the celestial dragons did to take the red line for them

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Personally i believe that being from the race that is knows as the gods who resided on the red line is probably considered more of a threat to the the celestial dragons than another scientist like Caesar and judge

god knows how much king knows about the dirty things the celestial dragons did to take the red line for them
I think if King was that kind of a threat then at the time that CP0 was talking about how they must capture Robin, they would have brought up King at the same time.

W

Wonderful World

Queen, without a doubt. His being a part of MADs with Vegapunk is likely a huge contributing factor here. There are also his Plagues which are presumably able to decimate entire populations. As for King, we know little to nothing about him save for him being the last of his kind. Once we learn more about King, we should have a clearer picture, so it's Queen for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume that the WG should be aware of King's existence and background so he must have warranted a high bounty from it. Queen also got boosted from his MADS backstory and connection with Vegapunk. Jack on the other hand, must have get his bounty from destroying towns and shit.
And I bet they couldn't do anything about it. :cheers:

King because the WG can experiment his lineage factor...

Queen is a good catch but people like him won't coop with the WG and that the WG already has Vegapunk...

Jack is also a good catch being a half-fishman who can be able to withstand being a hammer under the sea as a DF-user...