Future Events Zoro Powerup Spoiler Alert! Chapter 1032+ Fake or Real?

It depends. It's goofy enough for Oda to do but, since it's Zoro, it's also being something he can pull off well.

The images made for this concept seem pretty bogus for the sake of veracity though, I'm not sure if it's come up yet but it's weird how they put Enma in the wrong hand.

Yes it was One Piece Theoretiker, usually I hate him, because he's a clickbait YouTuber and typically no originality, just a clickbait bitch.
You clicked though

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yes it is we have no idea of how strong Ryuma was

Why are you bringing up pre TS Zoro????:luuh: and this conparassion is irrelevant to my point

And that has nothing to do with my point at all

This whole discussion in a nutshell
Post automatically merged:

My point is that Enma is a power up, not just a substitute to Shisui, the blade itself boosts Zoro's power because thats how it is portrayed and even the Yonko refereed to it as special

No? Where the hell did I say that Zoro was carried by Enma? You are projecting so fucking hard that they should hire you to work on IMAX. And to answer this non sense comparassion, I have never seen anyone claim that a DF isn't a power up, let alone an awakening, but a lot of you Zoro fans keep pretenting that the blades have almost to no influence to Zoro's power if any at all, Enma in particular even though Zoro himself refereed to Enma's power in particular

Hell, I've even seen people claim that sword ranks make no difference

We dont even know if black blades are related to haki, what the fuck are you talking about
Are you dumb. Ryuma was the strongest of his time. I'm talking pre timeskip zoro cause you arguing shusui will be op whoever uses it. I'm saying it's not the case. Just like a zoro with yoru would lose to a mihawk with yoru.

Fake translation nice try.

So this game already existed in 2011?
If you read my comments, you would know that I believe that this is just a fake fab art. Even the Youtuber might be fake.

So I don't know nothing lol

It depends. It's goofy enough for Oda to do but, since it's Zoro, it's also being something he can pull off well.

The images made for this concept seem pretty bogus for the sake of veracity though, I'm not sure if it's come up yet but it's weird how they put Enma in the wrong hand.

You clicked though
You have to keep track even with people you dislike. When you don't watch their videos how can you tell that you usually hate some content of a specific Youtuber? I think it's pretty normal.

I have this game….

Unfortunately I don’t think this is legit :(

It’s not licensed and the second they put the game on the Apple App Store it got taken down, it’s hella fun though, to unlock Enma Zoro you need to pay a lot of cash 💵 this game is essentially pay to win.

But he is OP in the game :
  • negates counter attacks,
  • his demon aura causes 1 hit kill if you’re attack is less than 20 HP,
  • His Demon Aura (Kiki) protects him as well making him hard to kill
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

I have this game….

Unfortunately I don’t think this is legit :(

It’s not licensed and the second they put the game on the Apple App Store it got taken down, it’s hella fun though, to unlock Enma Zoro you need to pay a lot of cash 💵 this game is essentially pay to win.

Is that demon kuina?

yes it is we have no idea of how strong Ryuma was

Why are you bringing up pre TS Zoro????:luuh: and this conparassion is irrelevant to my point

And that has nothing to do with my point at all

This whole discussion in a nutshell

My point is that Enma is a power up, not just a substitute to Shisui, the blade itself boosts Zoro's power because thats how it is portrayed and even the Yonko refereed to it as special

No? Where the hell did I say that Zoro was carried by Enma? You are projecting so fucking hard that they should hire you to work on IMAX. And to answer this non sense comparassion, I have never seen anyone claim that a DF isn't a power up, let alone an awakening, but a lot of you Zoro fans keep pretenting that the blades have almost to no influence to Zoro's power if any at all, Enma in particular even though Zoro himself refereed to Enma's power in particular

Hell, I've even seen people claim that sword ranks make no difference

We dont even know if black blades are related to haki, what the fuck are you talking about
As long as you insist on using those tcb scans that is already enough of proof you are not being genuine, hiding behind fake translation of Zoro unleashing some power in Enma.

So, Zoro will:

1. Negate Kaido's final borobreath;
2. ZKK when Kaido have less than 20 HP;
3. Use Enma Zoro to ZKK.

That game predicts ZKK. :crazwhat:

Enma Woro vs Awakened Kingu:stealthblack:
I hope Awakened King Lunarian mode is really like Rodan, both in size and in AP. :hohoho:

This picture is from an Game. Android Game.

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon. (According to the Youtuber called "One Piece Theoretiker") I didn't researched his claims. I also don't know it. I just share what I found. Could be fake.

Here you see Zoros future power up. It's Enma Zoro.

Makes perfectly sense with the rumor of the upcoming Chapters about Zoros fusion with Enma.
I fucking hope this isn't true. It looks exactly like something from black clover