Future Events Zoro Powerup Spoiler Alert! Chapter 1032+ Fake or Real?

Odd that people think Enma is better than shushui.

Once it turns into a black blade it will be superior tho
This.

Base Enma is like a Magikarp in this regard. Painful to use and is a hindrance more than anything. But, when it evolves to Black Blade Enma, you got yourself a Gyarados. :datas:

Coincidentally, Kaido, too, is a Magikarp who evolved into a Gyarados. :quest:

ZKK is coming. :hohoho:

I
Tbh I have more and more the concern that this might be fake. I mean the YouTubers didn't researched well I guess. This might be fancy fan animation ?

Now I'm pretty convenienced this should be fake.

I did more research and found this video.

This looks Like a mere fan art animation lol. Please look it up. This should be fake isn't it ?

I was a idiot to believe this German Youtuber.
I play this game and the design is real broo. But i dont see or get Enma Zoro Character in the game.
Download from tap tap apk

"Nerf" my ass why tf would Oden/Zoro use a weapon that nerfs them against Kaido? :milaugh: Christ are you even listening to yourself? It's a superior weapon with harsher user conditions. This is not hard to understand.
Do you agree that most of the improvement game from the very training rather than the intrinsic AP the sword offers at least?

So the person deduced that Zoro will clad himself in haki like G4 Luffy and have a flame like design, this has already been said since G4 was introduced

Bruh...this guy is the biggest fraud, always uses hardcore clickbait and then talks about some other random shit. He always makes those "confirmed" videos which are simply headcanon and meant to hype up his viewers that believe everything he says.

He obviously doesn't have any source.

And btw. i have seen this Zoro picture as a drawing a long time ago, so i don't know if the game developers just took the idea and put it in the game.

There are also figures of it - who always do random stuff.

So take it with a grain of salt.

Is the "transformation" possible? Well, it isn't really a transformation, we saw how it looks like when Enma sucks out alot of Haki and here it isn't really different except now half of his body is getting sucked, not only his arm. So it should be possible for Zoro to look like that.
For real.. German OP youtubers have perfected the art of clickbait, it's to such a ridiculous degree, that I'm always wondering how they are even able to keep their followers. Horseshit on a daily to weekly basis, even if the man in question is actually likable as a person.
"Take it with a grain of salt" now that's mildly put, mate :D

For real.. German OP youtubers have perfected the art of clickbait, it's to such a ridiculous degree, that I'm always wondering how they are even able to keep their followers. Horseshit on a daily to weekly basis, even if the man in question is actually likable as a person.
"Take it with a grain of salt" now that's mildly put, mate :D
Marco Dawn is probably one of the best german OP youtubers, but he has only 13k subs, while those trash clickbait youtubers have other 100k...
No idea why people follows such youtubers, but the funny thing is that alot of their viewers can't even write properly (in comments section) - maybe thats a hint for that question lol

With the ''Take it with a grain of salt'' i was refering to the game ''spoiling us'', not the youtuber lol - i also said in my comment that he obviously doesn't have any source and is only clickbaiting^^.

Zoro so dumb he tried pushing against the birdcage strings instead of cutting them. He didn't even try.

He's a failed swordsman. No wonder he needs a magic sword turning him into a demon, how else is he gunna make up for being a joke? He constantly gets his swords taken away, a shame for any real swordsman...

Dude is in shambles just as much as he fandom

:virusprot::saden::ihaha:

Zoro so dumb he tried pushing against the birdcage strings instead of cutting them. He didn't even try.

He's a failed swordsman. No wonder he needs a magic sword turning him into a demon, how else is he gunna make up for being a joke? He constantly gets his swords taken away, a shame for any real swordsman...

The Grandmaster ain't dumb in combat. What he tailored to defeat Pica was pretty smart if anything.

"Nerf" my ass why tf would Oden/Zoro use a weapon that nerfs them against Kaido? :milaugh: Christ are you even listening to yourself? It's a superior weapon with harsher user conditions. This is not hard to understand.

Enma without it turning black is already a superior weapon than Ryuma's black blade Shisui.

Enma's ability to extract insane amounts of haki is the reason why it's so good. No other known sword can do this.

There is a reason why the weapon grade system exists, why when Zoro got Shisui his attacks became far stronger against Oars and when he got Enma Kaido and BM were freaking out over the sword.

If Zoro fuses with Enma for whatever reason then it will be because its Zoro and Enma not Zoro and Shisui.
Never said Enma was a nerf to Oden since he never had the drawback as far we know. It is only a nerf to Zoro since he is expending more haki than he needed in simple attacks.

Zoro never had any trouble with his haki to justify Enma as a trainning tool. Since Enma is using Zoro haki nothing implies that he is stronger with it than with other blade.

The best you can argue is that Zoro increased his haki while taming Enma because he was always taken to the limits of his haki.

Shusui was Ryuuma's blade. A samurai way more superior than Oden's. So it makes sense Shusui being a greater sword than Enma. Maybe when Enma turn into black blade it can match Shusui. Until there Shusui > Enma.

Again, nothing implies that Zoro had problem using all his haki without Enma.