[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your response to Enryu was really bad - you jump to accusing him of defending Fuji when nothing at all suggested that. If you say you were joking with your push on Fuji, I won't touch that, what I'm holding you to is being opportunistic and pouncing on something very oddly.

I also don't like your response to my pushes on me, for reasons already stated.
think I see this a bit differently
him jumping in to say she was as good a lynch early on could be interpreted as defense

If I was lying I would a horrible human being tbh and wouldn't even deserved to be trusted on a friendship level let alone in mafai.
I can believe that because I also would not do certain things as scum even if it is a little self handicapping.

If you’re lying here you’ll only ever get me the once with that logic tho.
its part of the game
no one expects anyone to gamethrow
you cant ignore reads and just go off blind trust.

I mean, it's not like this game is so late into phase, or Flower has posted an incredible amount, to erase Fuji's presence from my read on that slot. In all honestly, Zemmi I'd maybe lean town here. I think she slid too much into her emotional outburst to comeback from 'I never get emotional as scum'. Enryu has done nothing of note. So I'd say Fuji and Zemmi could be town, while Flower and Enryu can be scum.
why did you vote zem early in the phase then

Yes, because he has plausible deniability. He could just write it off or imply he's L or Near or something. The off part here is that he explicitly puts lynching Light off the table. I'm not Light, of course, but it reveals a motive from him.
1. doubt he would be so obvious about it if that were the case.
2. you townread him prior this comment on threadplay so this vote based off a tinfoil theory is something I dont quite follow

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Updated scum reads

Still Ultra xD

Dest

Enryu

And new member Prof. Actually now I really sure of this one xD

What are your reads so far Lanji dono?
I would slot in hayumi and ekko as townie leans
would have had ultra here but his pivot to vote you not so sure anymore

scum leans
enryu particularly how I thought that conversation with fuji and zem unraveled
dest just seems a bit all over the place particular with calling out zem early on shortly after putting her as a town read.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
For his shining entrance. The stuff with zem after too I guess.

I would slot in hayumi and ekko as townie leans
would have had ultra here but his pivot to vote you not so sure anymore

scum leans
enryu particularly how I thought that conversation with fuji and zem unraveled
dest just seems a bit all over the place particular with calling out zem early on shortly after putting her as a town read.
I agree about those two.

It would be too bad for Dest to roll scum again though. He's been scum too many times xD

Status
Not open for further replies.