Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
some of us are
but hardly really a focus
alibaba was mentioned in the last couple pages as well
what do you think
I also was interested in Ali cuz reading his posting is always fluffy ( well he does that every game but i don't really like it )

I don't really have nothing on the rest ( Probably Zemmi she tried to focus on me right away and i see this as a way to redirect the attention, i've been also reading Dest's post and it seems kinda messy he also doesn't seem to pay too much attention at people focussing him and tries to redirect attention on others )

first i feel i am most likely to end up dead given almost everyone town read Zem here.

second in Zem vs Ultra i for most part found Ultra Town but there's two things that stood out to me. first how he started on Zem thats exactly similar to what he did on Pokemon game with me and second he was present when Ali was hinting Misa Misa, even voted him then. what odd here is when Professor called him out for reading Ali town for no good reason he immediately flipped back to voting Ali for same initial thing he had voted Ali for at the start of the game.

Do what you must so I can meet Kira

Very well.

[Vote lynch Alibaba]
Baba is probably town
If he's giving you such a strong scum impression why aren't you shouting at the top of the hills?

First, I wouldn't go as far as to say baba has no meta but he's a bit of an offer case and if you're going to meta read him you ought to compare his town games too.

There's a couple of posts of his that came off as kinda townie. I did think his sudden sus on me was odd but he shifted away when he really didn't have to.
Wait a second...ayo, hold up.

Last time I played this Misa had to find Light...
Vote lynch Alibaba

Status
Not open for further replies.