Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't confirm that at all.
If anything this portrays King as another Pica, Zoro needs to uncover his trick and one shot him.
Oda can't even have Yonko much less YC1 truly overpower Zoro without a trick or a buff.

Kaido needed Big Mom and King needs cheap tricks.
Asura is literally a trickster technique to get an unguarded hit on someone stronger than you. But Zoro's tricks weren't enough to even take Kaido to his knees temporarily, sad.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
which one was fuuga again? Well, seems like the numbers being made by experimenting on the three samurais' bodies is true.

Now really Oda?:kaidowhat: So Enma IS a magic sword? Oh no, I don't like this.
:pepeke:
Oda probably thinks this is poetic and beautiful but it's just cringe. This guy watches too many old movies:lawsigh:
The one looks like Ushimaru

Wow so Zoro can’t handle a mere trickery or physical buff or whatever YC1 King has despite Zoro being this top tier power house that Kaido is nothing in comparison in front of!
He can handle it and he is and hes getting around it.
Pica had tricks too and he handled it just like he will handle kings tricks.

Big Meme along side her entire crew failed to handle one simple trick from King tho, she was neg diffed.
She also failed to handle Marco's tricks and ran away

I think Big Mom Pirates will be pushed back by WG crews: Killer, Bepo, Heat, Wire, Shacchi, Penguin...)

Marco vs CP0... Why? Kazenbo fits better, but the Yokai could also be Kinemon's ultime feat (afterall he's the Foxfire, the man that inspired Zoro with his unique fire cutting skill)

CP0 seems set with Drake and Apoo (I want your opinion on this :myman:) so i would exclude CP0. Unless you mean Lucci and the other ships outside the country...
Tbh, I'm not sure where the CP-0 stuff is going. I just figured Drake would continue to fight and defeat Apoo. You could be totally right though and it's setting them up for battles against CP-0 or at least a showcase. I'm not entirely sure if Marco would fight any of them either, just a guess as to where he might be going.

As for Lucci and crew, I actually the BMP is who they may run into considering they are at the last known location of their ship. But we'll see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.