Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Zoro fans have the same opinion as you don't worry, we know very well that they are trolls made by Sanji fans to spit out their frustration

It's the same for king, I can't wait to see Zoro struggling and getting better is how the character works. he finally has a big opponent that's just perfect
That’s not what most of y’all were saying when the fight started lmao

It’s funny how similar Zoro and Sanji fans really are

“Zoro/Sanji is gonna low diff King/Queen ” or “Zoro vs King is a downgrade it’s a low diff” until they start struggling and now it’s a good fight

Law fans could never

:cantseeme:

Cursed swords reacting and acting on their own is something we have already seen nothing new
How exactly is Enma reacting to the song beneficial to Zoro, and can you show me how it draws out any haki from Zoro since he started fighting King
Enma was stated to suck out the haki of whoever touches it

Why wouldn't it draw out zoro's haki? It's literally the whole purpose of that power up, to constantly absorb zoro's haki which is something zoro has to learn to control

And enma reacting to the song is an indicator that it special

How it works, we don't really know yet, but it's probably oden's soul (not haki) reacting to the song

Being able to communicate mid battle with a legendary pirate who traveled with the pirate king and the world's strongest man is a pretty damm big power up

No, it wasnt 5vs2, it was actually Zoro vs 2 Emperors while having to protect 4 drag downs as well.
Others didnt do anything helpful and only gotten into trouble which Zoro had to protect them from.

Kaido literally was called out into 1vs1 by Zoro and despite focusing on Zoro, he didnt do anything.
He only managed to get his chest slashed open. Couldnt stop it despite trying...
King smacking Zoro? Last time I checked, Zoro is smacking King while talking on a phone. Stay mad. :yasu:
:nicagesmile::zorothink::cantseeme::saden:

According to you and people with agendas for sure not to normal readers
Basically what they're saying is we have an agenda that no matter what Zoro does we will downplay him to the fullest and keep saying and making up things about "MaGiC SwOrD EnMa"

By that Logic Sandai Kitetsu is a "MaGiC SwOrD wItH CuRsE HaKi"

Status
Not open for further replies.