Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro 100% will learn how to consciously coat his blades with CoC to cut King. He won't bust out Asura again but he'll be able to use CoC on his regular attacks or at least his high tier moves.
I think there is also a special ability of King not getting cut by Zoro. It is either linked to his race or it's his own Haki... but Zoro would recognize it directly if King defends himself with Haki.
What if it's both his Lunarian + Haki power?

Either way, Zoro will get a PU to deal with King's mysterious ability.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Or he'll just uncover kings secret and attack with different types of attacks? Doesnt have to be coc. I doubt oda will hand it out to everyone. Adv coc is only for captains nkt even rayleigh had it atleast that's what i think
Well his secret is that he's really fucking durable and if Zoro gets hit by these blows he could die. King's straight up tough. No gimmick

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think there is also a special ability of King not getting cut by Zoro. It is either linked to his race or it's his own Haki... but Zoro would recognize it directly if King defends himself with Haki.
What if it's both his Lunarian + Haki power?

Either way, Zoro will get a PU to deal with King's mysterious ability.
It is weird we haven't seen haki yet from King, so it's entirely possible whatever he's currently got going on being a Lunarian, he doesn't need it. Weird choice tho

Now come to me others yc1 fans and tell me if they can hurt King easily! imagine if Zoro gonna learn how to coat adv.coc with his sword or unlock black blade to hurt him, that means only the "strongest of the strongest" can hurt King:steef:
Bruh Katakuri gets neg diffed by King
Theres nothing Kat could do at this point

If Zoros attacks cant render blood, no one can

Status
Not open for further replies.