Will zkk come to reality

• Zkk won't happen

Votes: 54 38.6%
  • Zkk will happen

Votes: 73 52.1%
  • Luffy will finish kaido & that's it

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
Man, you are fighting a losing battle. There's no way you can convince that fanbase, they will always find a way to twist facts. Remember we went from king being neg diff material to him being stronger than big mom :tchpepe:
This was always coming, next stop king better then meme at every stat. An when ZKK finally on its last legs, king>Kaido will officially start.

They can’t help it. They talked too big, an now Y1C are tossing him around. Something had to give, I guess some gave there sanity
:josad:

Need 4th option

Luffy will defeat Kaido who will later recover and then ZKK. All parties happy.

Kaido to me seems like the type of guy who even if recovered 1% will go on attack mode instead of retreat. Perfect time for 1% Zoro to come in to take the head when Luffy who did the most work is unable to move:cheers:

Wouldn't mind me a combo of the duo with Luffy winning first, Kaido recovering and then something like a repeat of PH dragon take down.

Why are zoro fans hoping for this to happen when they know in there heart it won't never come to reality, kaido is luffy opponent & that's it, luffy defeat kaido while zoro beat king, after zoro fight with King he will be in a really bad shape plus zoro have never gone after luffy's opponents to kill them it just don't make no sense for him to kill kaido. :kayneshrug:
At this point I am not sure to be honest
I makes a lot of sense for it to happen but you never know.

I guess it won't happen??

Last edited: