Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
Nothing has changed Enma did same exact thing as when first introduced. It always had the ability to drain the users haki it has nothing to do with Oden.

And Kaido still called it a strange aura and realized it was Oden sword while BM realized something was up with it. Rooftop piece doesn’t go away just because you post how Enma technically works, soul = essence of someone and Oden no doubt resides in Enma

Nothing has changed Enma did same exact thing as when first introduced. It always had the ability to drain the users haki it has nothing to do with Oden.

It's funny how much people continue to ignore facts even when they're running in front of.

In a chapter enma the show once again releasing Zoro haki. Yet, some want to claim it has Oden's haki. We all know if it had Oden's haki there will be no need for it to release Zoro's haki.

And Kaido still called it a strange aura and realized it was Oden sword while BM realized something was up with it. Rooftop piece doesn’t go away just because you post how Enma technically works, soul = essence of someone and Oden no doubt resides in Enma
Kaido stated he felt a strange haki.

Strange define: not previously visited, seen, or encountered; unfamiliar or alien.

If it was Oden's haki it wouldn't be strange because he knows Oden's haki. Since he has never encountered Zoro before that explains why the haki was strange or unfamiliar to him.

He knows his Oden's sword because that's one of the swords Oden used against him when they fought.

It's funny how much people continue to ignore facts even when they're running in front of.

In a chapter enma the show once again releasing Zoro haki. Yet, some want to claim it has Oden's haki. We all know if it had Oden's haki there will be no need for it to release Zoro's haki.
You do not think that it is maybe just trolling that you entertain by answering them.
I mean everyone who read the story understood how Enma works. People who keep using the « Oden’s haki » things are just trolling because they know some Zoro fans will take the bait.

Stop taking the bait.

Jacketo is trolling and this ven guy is a yamato fanboy from what i have seen it's all agenda driven bs

Kaido stated he felt a strange haki.

Strange define: not previously visited, seen, or encountered; unfamiliar or alien.

If it was Oden's haki it wouldn't be strange because he knows Oden's haki. Since he has never encountered Zoro before that explains why the haki was strange or unfamiliar to him.

He knows his Oden's sword because that's one of the swords Oden used against him when they fought.
Kaido deduced that it was Oden's sword cause of the strange haki which cut him. Kaido is not a swordsman or sword junkie - nothing indicates he knows its Oden sword just cause he "remembers" it

Jacketo is trolling and this ven guy is a yamato fanboy from what i have seen it's all agenda driven bs
I'm not trolling :seriously:
I really think Oden is somehow inside Enma, i suspect it stores his CoA/CoC but I'm open to other solutions. Perhaps Oden's soul:specialmeh:

The sword just reacted to Hiyori's song:sanmoji:
Unless Zoro got distracted by a song after King almost killed him, i don't see an explanation that doesn't involve Oden.

I'm not trolling :seriously:
I really think Oden is somehow inside Enma, i suspect it stores his CoA/CoC but I'm open to other solutions. Perhaps Oden's soul:specialmeh:

The sword just reacted to Hiyori's song:sanmoji:
Unless Zoro got distracted by a song after King almost killed him, i don't see an explanation that doesn't involve Oden.
I think it's possible Enma contains bit of Ode's soul but this is in no way power level related, like you are desperately making out to be just for the sake of undermining Zoro.

I don't think Oden's haki is inside Enma but any honest take here will necessarily have to address why:

1) Kawamatsu described how samurais will strengthen themselves thanks to the souls living inside the swords of their fallen comrades they take to keep battling and defeat their enemy —doesn't this apply to Zoro using the sword of a powerhouse like Oden when facing the Beasts Pirates who destroyed his country and killed him?

2) There's a consistent emphasis on how Enma not only is abnormal but explicitly has Oden's pressence and is now reacting to his daughter's song he loved so much when alive.

There's something inside it and it's more than likely strengthening Zoro's performance.

:milaugh: "Agenda driven bs" that rich, have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror lately?

You're only pretending that Enma has nothing to do with Oden rn cause of muh Zoro and ignore the entire narrative put around Enma for your own agenda. You Zoro fans are so obsessed with making sure that Zoro is the strongest and everything is due to his haki his dna and his dick that you ignore everything else and play games to exclude Oden instead of looking at this from an objective point of view.

The guy who belongs to the Grandmaster Zoro fanclub and thinks Zoro destroys Yamato while downplaying her fight against Kaido telling others they have agenda driven bs :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: fuck out of here

:milaugh: "Agenda driven bs" that rich, have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror lately?

You're only pretending that Enma has nothing to do with Oden rn cause of muh Zoro and ignore the entire narrative put around Enma for your own agenda. You Zoro fans are so obsessed with making sure that Zoro is the strongest and everything is due to his haki his dna and his dick that you ignore everything else and play games to exclude Oden instead of looking at this from an objective point of view.

The guy who belongs to the Grandmaster Zoro fanclub and thinks Zoro destroys Yamato while downplaying her fight against Kaido telling others they have agenda driven bs :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: fuck out of here
Zoro> > your girl based on feats, Oden is dead Enma might carry his presence/soul but it's Zoro who is using it with his own haki
Everything Zoro achieved he did using his own strength that is a lot more objective take than claiming a dead man is strengthening Zoro from the after life by supplying him with haki

:crazwhat:

Strange is now familiar.
:crazwhat:
Its a haki that is emitted by Enma which has Oden soul. It can be Zoro haki empowered by Oden soul/haki that makes it a "strange" haki. Kaido calling Zoro haki "strange" is dumb since he was already cut by Zoro onigiri and made zero comments on it, with Zoro saying he needs to unleash more of Enma indicating he wasnt using its full potential and Kaido confirming it bears the presence of Oden after Dragon blaze.

Zoro> > your girl based on feats, Oden is dead Enma might carry his presence/soul but it's Zoro who is using it with his own haki
Everything Zoro achieved he did using his own strength that is a lot more objective take than claiming a dead man is strengthening Zoro from the after life by supplying him with haki
The scenario of a dead man strengthening the new wielder of his sword through the soul inside it is explicitly addressed by Kawamatsu. Not necessarily by supplying with haki, but it's dishonest to deny the possibility that what Zoro does isn't dependant on his own strength alone —especially because swords have always been highlighted as sources of power by themselves.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
1) Kawamatsu described how samurais will strengthen themselves thanks to the souls living inside the swords of their fallen comrades they take to keep battling and defeat their enemy —doesn't this apply to Zoro using the sword of a powerhouse like Oden when facing the Beasts Pirates who destroyed his country and killed him?
Kawamatsu says and I quote, "The soul that resides inside a katana makes a samurai strong and enables him to destroy his enemies."

This means that the strength of the sword - basically the sword itself - strengthens the samurai. If that has implications about Haki, then it quite literally means that every samurai is using the haki of the previous owner of their sword.

2) There's a consistent emphasis on how Enma not only is abnormal but explicitly has Oden's pressence and is now reacting to his daughter's song he loved so much when alive.
Yeah, it reacts to it since it contains Oden's soul. Not Haki though.

The sword is strengthening Zoro's performance since it's a powerup and that's what it's supposed to do. The Haki still belongs to the user though.

Yamato has ACoC = handful of very strongest, a valuable powerhouse per Kaido's words

Zoro uses passive CoC in Asura = failing to knock Kaido off his feet, your generation is proving to be an annoyance

Yamato is up there in the realm with Yonkos and Luffy while Zoro is with YC1s.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Its a haki that is emitted by Enma which has Oden soul. It can be Zoro haki empowered by Oden soul/haki that makes it a "strange" haki. Kaido calling Zoro haki "strange" is dumb since he was already cut by Zoro onigiri and made zero comments on it, with Zoro saying he needs to unleash more of Enma indicating he wasnt using its full potential and Kaido confirming it bears the presence of Oden after Dragon blaze.
Kaido pretty clearly recalls "Oden's Haki" when the scabbards cut him.

Why would he now call the haki that flows through Enma "strange" and not "Oden's Haki"? I believe he was referring to the strange amounts of Haki that Zoro was getting out through Enma and made the comparision to what Oden did in the past.