Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! The game's starting date will be Sunday 21st, so 10 days from now. I'm unable to get this started before then as this week has been pretty hectic, and next week is looking just as. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully it still works out for you. That start date is a pinky promise though, even if I have to forego sleep and take PTO to get the ball rolling. Those things will happen either way as always when running these things lol.

I can't play and I will have to drop out.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2 how about another go at the Weeb game, my dude? It's the perfect "I'm baaaaack!" game. Make a big splash just like Cam did in Carolina vs Arizona.
*looks at your name*

How's life bro? Hope you're doing well.

Cam just looks right in that Panthers jersey. Last year was just fucking twilight zone all around not just in the NFL lol

I'm probably gonna be off for weeks on end again. Just in a good groove now with balancing work and life and don't wanna mess it up by BSing here like the COVID work from home year lol

D

Dragomir

*looks at your name*
It's all @Natalija and @Enryu 's fault. They manipulated and corrupted me into being evil. :pepehands:

How's life bro? Hope you're doing well.

Cam just looks right in that Panthers jersey. Last year was just fucking twilight zone all around not just in the NFL lol
Life's been serving me well, bro. And for real, Cam in a Panthers jersey, fans back in the stadium, and the refs continue to suck ass. It's almost as if we're back to normal.

I'm probably gonna be off for weeks on end again. Just in a good groove now with balancing work and life and don't wanna mess it up by BSing here like the COVID work from home year lol
Understandable, fam. Unfortunately, I don't think Nova's gonna let you off the hook that easily. The moment you decided to post into this thread, you already signed up for the game.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
and the refs continue to suck ass
NFL officiating is always bad, but this season has been downright atrocious. Them taunting flags are ridiculous. Offensive on a human level lol

Understandable, fam. Unfortunately, I don't think Nova's gonna let you off the hook that easily. The moment you decided to post into this thread, you already signed up for the game.
lmao Nova still wylin? I honestly dunno if i'll log in again tomorrow or 6 months from now lol

Add me if u want but have a replacement ready

Status
Not open for further replies.