Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro the Zhao monarchy structure is terrible. How did they even become their own state is beyond me. They got a Top Tier in Renpa at the palm of their hands and threw away something this big.
Renpa/Riboku/SBS would clap Kanki 100 ways wtf
Are they retarded
Ribokus comeback is also exciting. I saw historical spoilers that said Kanki dies to Riboku. Don’t know how true this is. Post angry Riboku coming out of imprisonment/timeskip is HYPE. Bananji, silver hair, kousen Ryuo all are probably pisssed

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Bro the Zhao monarchy structure is terrible. How did they even become their own state is beyond me. They got a Top Tier in Renpa at the palm of their hands and threw away something this big.
Renpa/Riboku/SBS would clap Kanki 100 ways wtf
Are they retarded
A team of Shibashou+Riboku+Renpa+Other Random Ass Zhao Generals would insanely strong, you'd probably need all 6 GGS and Shouheikun to beat them tbh.

A cool thing about the chapter is that it confirms that Renpa now fights wars for Chu, indirectly confirming that he'll fight against Qin in the Chu arcs.

I expected this chapter to reveal Shibashou's face, guess Hara's saving him for a little later.

Also,
Post automatically merged:

Ribokus comeback is also exciting. I saw historical spoilers that said Kanki dies to Riboku. Don’t know how true this is. Post angry Riboku coming out of imprisonment/timeskip is HYPE. Bananji, silver hair, kousen Ryuo all are probably pisssed
Do you want actual history spoilers to confirm or deny it?

Yeah, can't wait to see more of Bananji and Riboku's new subordinates. Can't wait for Silver Hair to die :steef:

Kousen Ryuu is cool. He's irrelevant, but he's a very honorable, respectful general.

A team of Shibashou+Riboku+Renpa+Other Random Ass Zhao Generals would insanely strong, you'd probably need all 6 GGS and Shouheikun to beat them tbh.

A cool thing about the chapter is that it confirms that Renpa now fights wars for Chu, indirectly confirming that he'll fight against Qin in the Chu arcs.

I expected this chapter to reveal Shibashou's face, guess Hara's saving him for a little later.

Also,
Post automatically merged:

Do you want actual history spoilers to confirm or deny it?

Yeah, can't wait to see more of Bananji and Riboku's new subordinates. Can't wait for Silver Hair to die :steef:

Kousen Ryuu is cool. He's irrelevant, but he's a very honorable, respectful general.
Yeah if it’s not too much for you, could you put me on to the historical predictions/projections?
Oh shit
YTW, Kanki, Ousen are heading this Invasion.
I think silver hair dies to YTW
Ouhon or Mouten kills Bananji
Riboku kills Kanki
Shin kills/saves Riboku

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah if it’s not too much for you, could you put me on to the historical predictions/projections?
Oh shit
YTW, Kanki, Ousen are heading this Invasion.
I think silver hair dies to YTW
Ouhon or Mouten kills Bananji
Riboku kills Kanki
Shin kills/saves Riboku
I can see either Silver Hair or Bananji biting the dust against Kanki's army. That way, Riboku's two deputies will be Shibashou and either Bananji/Silver Hair. But idk.

Kanki and his army is absolutely destroyed by Riboku, even though Riboku had a number disadvantage. According to numerous sources, Kanki either: Died in that battle, died in the final Zhao battle, was demoted/executed for his failure, or fled to Yan. We don't know what Hara will do.

I can see either Silver Hair or Bananji biting the dust against Kanki's army. That way, Riboku's two deputies will be Shibashou and either Bananji/Silver Hair. But idk.

Kanki and his army is absolutely destroyed by Riboku, even though Riboku had a number disadvantage. According to numerous sources, Kanki either: Died in that battle, died in the final Zhao battle, was demoted/executed for his failure, or fled to Yan. We don't know what Hara will do.
. Ahh shit fleeing to Yan seems like a Kanki move. He did say before he doesn’t care what state is what. It’s not like he was loyal to Qin
s

Status
Not open for further replies.