Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you are swinger. You repped Zoro before and now clinging onto Lanji and forcing some bullshit made up agendas that he is close to Zoro.

Wake the fuck up. U shit urself.
Again you're making shit up without substantiating the BS that comes out of that filth hole of yours i even clarified it.. and how do i seem like a hypocrite (which is what you're accusing me for) for basically noting of crap your spewing on mr

Korean provider :

Zoro chapter :

Sanji chapter :
:kata: This, why tf is this so sadly funny...:lawsigh:, Us real sanji fans feeling embarrassed because of these sanji "fans" making a big fuss over nothing, so what if queen tanked hells memories? Doesn't that make it better? If queen can tank that then obviously that means he's strong, I'm glad queen tanked it, sanji needs a tough fight to wake tf up and realize he needs to man up:ace:. King and queen are both monsters, one's whops a whole lot more serious, FS is gonna be sanji's next upgrade, that and some better armament haki, pair that with his exoskeleton and then only top tiers would be able to actually damage him for real.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Again you're making shit up without substantiating the BS that comes out of that filth hole of yours i even clarified it.. and how do i seem like a hypocrite (which is what you're accusing me for) for basically noting of crap your spewing on mr
Yeah yeah swinger. Cry ur ass out now because u regret switching to Lanji side.

Status
Not open for further replies.