Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Sanjino vs Queen is used as background filler just to further hype up King? ✔

- Zoro confirmed CoA beast to CoA God as he's tanking everything and anything with CoA? ✔

- Massive info drop on swords and further fat Shimotsuki lore drop incoming? ✔

- Oden haki bs resurgence gets squashed in the very next chapter? ✔

- Oden's CoC cope/ Noodles followers get put to fucking sleep? ✔

- Sanji and Zoro are "best friends in the crew" window lickers are forced to confront reality? ✔

This really has been the perfect birthday month for Zoro. I honestly doubted Oda and Zori for a few seconds following last chapter, but man never again.

I will never fucking doubt you again.... Got a problem with that? Goda!!!!!!

:finally:
btw has ndule posted yet?
it seems he voted.

So you are telling me the girl from Skypiea and Enel is able to read intents of other people?
Dont bring headcanon to table.
Again cap. Reading intent has always been basic haki usage. Reading intent includes reading power levels, anticipating danger, knowing were inanimate objects are etc.

Reading thoughts or seeing the future by reading emotions or simply reading the future by actually seeing it are all forms of advanced observation hence why coby is also listed as a person with advanced haki in the sbs

fujitora does not read their emotion at this moment it is based on the intonation of their voice to understand their feeling.
luffy just needs to see a person to know his emotions he does the same with animals :cheers:
There's other instances as well (doesn't sense malicious intent from Luffy) but it's pretty clear that Fujitora can read thoughts and emotions.

Jack is the only self-made Calamity which is why he sucks but I respect the effort

King is from a god-like race and Queen has tech to at least somewhat bridge the gap

What does Jack have? It's not fair for him

:chirstsad:
I obviously catch your vibe, but honestly Jack cannot complain, dude is very much likely a Wotan, a hybrid out of a fishman and a giant, the very two races Zoro at first assumed as potential explanations for King's abnormous physical strength, so there is that :D

Prolly the very best genetics right after being Ogre or Lunarian. He has incredible natural potential aswell, it just so happens that he is ass in everything else :kayneshrug:

Throwing out bullshit like "I like both" is clearly a way to cling onto whoever gets the better hype at the moment.

Dude reps Zoro and later switches to Sanji when he gets some judges toys updates stating that he is a tough opponent for Zoro now without any fucking Haki feats.

Queen literally no sells Hells memories an reps King.
Better approach than liking one too far then becoming a clown like you when you were strongly against Zoro vs King

Status
Not open for further replies.