Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys everyone is against me so tell me oden has coc so why does he get shocked when he saw roger and whitebeard fight without touching thier weapons???? Because oden infused his swords with coc zoro and oden both doesn't know concept of coating weapons with coc
Oden at the start of his journey and Oden at the end of it are on a diferent level.

Plus, ts not like he ever meet anyone else who could coat his weapon with CoC before meeting WB and Roger, much less witness a clash. He just didn split the sky with Kaido because he neg diffed Kaido, poor snakeboi got boddied soo fast he didnt even had time to clash weapons with Oden.

As for Zoro, its confirmed he is doing it as we can clearly see lightning from his weapons now. My guess is that asura has always been a minnor version of CoC haki coating.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
When it comes to Queen we still haven't seen everything from him yet, I do feel like Queen has a lot more to show.

Queen imo is a beast in his own right and has proven himself to be a very difficult opponent to fight.

The only problem with Queen right now is that he needs to show more attacks, and not just spam laser beams all the time.
King outclasses him too badly in mobility (he can easily evade Queen's laser beams), his durability is too high (his wings are above Kaido's dragon scales) and his healing too hax for Queen to ever mount some sort of effective offense against King.

Even Queen's bio weapons will probably be useless against King's flames and fire healing.

@Shanal.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
When it comes to Queen we still haven't seen everything from him yet, I do feel like Queen has a lot more to show.

Queen imo is a beast in his own right and has proven himself to be a very difficult opponent to fight.

The only problem with Queen right now is that he needs to show more attacks, and not just spam laser beams all the time.
"More lasers? Got it."
:queenhear:

Sanji so far handled queen pretty well, with Queen being shocked from the display of Sanji's abilities. Meanwhile Zoro is stronger than Sanji and gets completely outclassed by King. Now Zoro received a CoC buff and the real fight is about to start.
I feel Queen is still not very serious. It's not like Sanji actually did any real damage. Queen seems to like toying with his opponents, as seen by him fighting Chopper for dozen of minutes when he's much stronger.

Now imagine Shiryu who will make himself almost undetectable while having the lethality and ability to use CoC coated attacks at will.

It's up to Oda how broken will he actually look. Lol.
So far he doesn't have CoC.
And invisibility is being overrated by you guys. Again One Piece is a world that Fujitora who blinded himself is fighting at high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.