Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's interesting that Oda moved King and Zoro into the castle dome. If I had to guess then he wanted to prevent the sky-splitting moment of them to preserve Luffy and Kaidou's status as the only sky-splitters on Onigashima right now. But I will settle with a nice simple COC-clash

Please Oda I've been a good boi

Great chapter. Zoro vs King is turning out to be everything I thought and hoped it would be. Zoro getting some more backstory is always great, and King is a real challenge. And even with all that, Zoro’s line about Luffy at the end was the best part.

Gotta say though, the amount of people saying Zoro has advanced CoC despite literally becoming aware he had CoC in this chapter is embarrassing. But it’s WorstGen, so it’s not surprising. Zoro has a great chapter, so the super fanboys have to be toxic about it.

Anyways, can’t wait for this fight to continue. It’s getting real.
Majority of people from Reddit to Arlong Park are saying it's ACoC, because it is.

You know Baratie? Puck's Forum for Sanji fans? Majority of them are saying it's ACoC, too, though they have their own agenda of ACoC not meaning much or Sanji getting it, as well.

You're the only toxic "fan" who is denying the obvious:

Zoro's swords are not even coated in CoA hardening, just like WB and Roger, btw:

So, yeah, look in the mirror and realize how much of a stain you are to the community before shittalking and insulting others. Granted, so are a lot of people, but toxic lads shouldn't be running around shittalking those who are in league with them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That's because you're ridiculously biased and want Sanji's opponent to be comparable to Zoro's opponent.
And you’re ridiculously wanking every characters you like or interacting with Zoro ? no ?

just checked your record with Zoro, Yamato, now King etc.

First you thought Zoro was some godly being strong, after you thought Yamato >> King, now King > Yamato and King >>> Kata or King low diff Queen ?

You will have to change your ways again soon.

King is stronger than Queen no doubt but he doesn’t have a godly portrayal compare to him. He won’t low diff Queen at all

Just because you're too impatient and simple minded to enjoy it doesn't mean it's bad. It's a long arc because it's epic.
Wano is overstaying its welcome i still enjoy Wano and i think the pacing is fine but no arc should be over 3 years.

Like Wano is almost longer than any saga in the series right now and i think it will be longer than any of them. We should call it Wano saga at this point.

And you’re ridiculously wanking every characters you like or interacting with Zoro ? no ?

just checked your record with Zoro, Yamato, now King etc.

First you thought Zoro was some godly being strong, after you thought Yamato >> King, now King > Yamato and King >>> Kata or King low diff Queen ?

You will have to change your ways again soon.

King is stronger than Queen no doubt but he doesn’t have a godly portrayal compare to him. He won’t low diff Queen at all
Mid diff :kata:

This is turning out to be one of the Best Zoro fights of One piece. Absolutely loving it.

This chapter also made it clear Zoro was going wrong way with Enma so far. He's at his strongest while letting Enma do it's work. The surplus Haki Enma sucks will boost Zoro attacks to another level. If this turns out to be solution to taking down King he's strong beast in my eyes.

Great chapter. Zoro vs King is turning out to be everything I thought and hoped it would be. Zoro getting some more backstory is always great, and King is a real challenge. And even with all that, Zoro’s line about Luffy at the end was the best part.

Gotta say though, the amount of people saying Zoro has advanced CoC despite literally becoming aware he had CoC in this chapter is embarrassing. But it’s WorstGen, so it’s not surprising. Zoro has a great chapter, so the super fanboys have to be toxic about it.

Anyways, can’t wait for this fight to continue. It’s getting real.
what people here call adv coc
is really conquerors coating

What chapter did they recognize it?This chapter! What chapter was his arm thin because of haki drainage? This chapter! What chapter did Zoro start composing about Enma‘s behavior? This chapter!
But yeah you are right. He had the same problem during the rooftop fight. :lawsigh:
Literally today's chapter 🤦🏾‍♂️. Multiple chapters and the roof top when Enma sucked out more Haki than Zoro wanted before attacked Kaido and cut that Horn....
When his arm shrivelled up a chapter before. When he couldn't control the exact output when he focused on Enma. Like I said open your eyes when reading the chapters and you'll see it too :whitepress:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Just because you're too impatient and simple minded to enjoy it doesn't mean it's bad. It's a long arc because it's epic.
You're right.
We need more Orochi fake death scenes.
I think about 3 more will suffice.
Oh yeah.
How about even MORE death fakeouts? I'm sure it will UP THE TENSION.
Can't forget about Ulti coming back another time so she can get beat up by someone else again before Nami dealing THE REAL FINAL BLOW, huh?
Where are the chapters of Sanji running towards a different location every time we see him? God, I miss those. Much relevant moments of running around.
Did Oda run out of weird Gifter designs? Gotta have more of those as well!
Oh yeah, how about ANOTHER time limit?
First the virus, then the Onigashima landing, then the Yokai... Gotta keep everyone busy while Luffy fights Kaido for the 128390712873129073129803981239812th time.
How's that fight going, btw? Hopefully Kaido is gonna beat the shit out of him AGAIN, so Luffy can recover AGAIN, and spam "I'm gonna become Pirate King" AGAIN. God, I can't get enough of these.

"impatient" my ass. "long" doesn't mean "epic". Long means long. One PIece has much better arcs than this clown fiesta called "wano arc", and they are much shorter than this BS.
In fucking 108 chapters we had the entire Sabaody up until the time-skip done. Wano alone is more than that already. Fuck this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.