Chapter Discussion Enma was made for Killing Kaido

Chapter 1033 is one of the best chapter in all the manga, for all the revelations, but there is one very important thing:The swords are made for killing and Enma, the strongest sword made by Kozaburo, should kill Kaido.

Enma couldn't become black if he didn't kill the strongest beast how it did shusui.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Cinera

This fit perfectly with everything Oda is planing
993 - The dream of Wano (which is the official title) in that chapter 2 main point are mention:
The nine scabban said that the fight aint over until they chop kaido head
Kaido mention that they can't because they arent as strong as Oden a monstrous samurai.

Add this with your post and there you have the future plot point :cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chapter 1033 is one of the best chapter in all the manga, for all the revelations, but there is one very important thing:The swords are made for killing and Enma, the strongest sword made by Kozaburo, should kill Kaido.

Enma couldn't become black if he didn't kill the strongest beast how it did shusui.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Cinera
I disagree that it was meant for Kaido ( like specifically ) but I think you are on point.

That would give more sense as to why swordsmiths wish to forge the best blade in history. Maybe a tale about Ryuma and his black blade got swordsmiths dreaming about forging a blade so good it can replicate Ryuma's feats if a worthy wielder shows up.

I feel pretty confident that Zoro has unfinished business with Kaido. Oda just made the connection between Zoro and Oden stronger this chapter. The Ushimaru/Ryuma link also needs to be further expanded upon.

Whether or not Oda goes through with ZKK is up in the air. My heart says yes but Logically, it could take some shine away from Luffy so Oda will need to handle it deftly.