Speculations Sanji's Next PU(bet thread)

What will be his next Power-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Exploding Kicks (King can both use Flames & Explode so it's fitting, it will be like Superior Version of Ideo's Punches)
2. Black Flames (His CoA alone isn't enough & so are his Flames, so Sanji might learn to Imbue his Flames with CoA, not just his Leg)
3. Unlock Barrier Haki (He will remember Ivanko's Death Wink which is a CoA Move & he will learn to use it with his Kicks)
4. Concentrated Flames (He will realize that he was always releasing too much Fire & never Focus it in one point)
5. Completely New Power (Maybe his New Body will react to repeated use of Diable Jambe/Fire & Unlock another Genetic Ability)

These are all possible imo

1. Exploding Kicks (King can both use Flames & Explode so it's fitting, it will be like Superior Version of Ideo's Punches)
2. Black Flames (His CoA alone isn't enough & so are his Flames, so Sanji might learn to Imbue his Flames with CoA, not just his Leg)
3. Unlock Barrier Haki (He will remember Ivanko's Death Wink which is a CoA Move & he will learn to use it with his Kicks)
4. Concentrated Flames (He will realize that he was always releasing too much Fire & never Focus it in one point)
5. Completely New Power (Maybe his New Body will react to repeated use of Diable Jambe/Fire & Unlock another Genetic Ability)

These are all possible imo
Explosive kicks are actually pretty cool idea and makes sense.

Imbuing flames with COA will be something new, i don't know is its possible.

Explosive kicks are actually pretty cool idea and makes sense.

Imbuing flames with COA will be something new, i don't know is its possible.
Basically Sanji needs a Power Up that includes Internal Damage, cuz that's only way to fight Durable Opponents & it would allow him to perhaps join Kaido fight later

So Explosions, Heat that is imbued with Haki, Barrier Haki are what i can think of for now
Also Oda showed us that Queen was damaged by Marco's Explosive Attack, that could have been a Hint