My favorite manga ranked

Hey everyone, I don't know if many will read this and honestly don't much care, saw a video of rogerbase manga ranking so thought i'd do one too.

I'll do a little intro for myself for the few that are gonna read this, I'm from italy, my name is Luca and i've been reading manga since i'm 12, (now 28), never watched an anime, only manga, didn't read that much, but a little bit nevertheless, this thread is not so much for others but for myself to see and put down my thoughts, if anyone reads this, thank you, please share your opinion and maybe your own list!

here goes! I'm gonna rank them and then outline what for ME is the most impressive about it, All have their flaws, and some aspects of their stories are bad and I know, just in general whats amazing about them, I will outline.

1: One piece: No manga I've read managed to create such an alive world outside the main cast and keep the hype around most of the characters throughout, in terms of power, actions etc, it had some decisions I really didn't like, but as a whole no manga come close to give this level of hype

2: Hunter x Hunter : No manga comes even close to the complexity and intricacy of their power/magic/battle system, honestly incredible and so much more complicated and intricate than anything thats ever done

3: Death Note : Incredible brain/logical manga, nothing come closes to this genre, such an interesting read and completely different from anything I've read

4: Dragonball : a classic, you wont find anyone born before 2000 in italy that doesn't know about it, we grew up with this, the transformations the battles, perhaps holds more of a nostalgic place in our hearths then the "goodness" of the manga itself

5: Naruto: great story, great characters, completely screwed up at the end, but doesn't take away the battle system the fights, still think that deidara vs sasuke one of the best fights in manga i've read, only because it was brawns, brains, chakra nature inferiority/superiority. great

5: Bleach: what an incredible incredible start, the characters, wow, until we started hueco mundo, dipped in quality but was still great, should have ended with aizens defeated, incredible character design, ruined by bad story but still great memories

6: Kuroko no basket: I've never been a fan or read sports manga, but holy shit the hype this manga had going through, amazing, honestly commendable, Highly suggested, will not let you down, incredible

7: Fairy tail: Biggest Failure/Success simultaneously, no manga comes close in terms of character design, hype and possibility, almost all chars, but the story completely but I mean completely ruins it, the last war, If done well had the potential of never ever being topped by any other war arc of any manga ever, unfortunately Hiro didn't have the same story prowess as he did in character creation, its a failure but a great failure

8: Attack of titan: Unfortunately I feel most of the mangas, and the ones on my list included, have such incredible starts that hook us up, but eventually led us down on the long run, I remember reading when eren first activated the coordinate, what a hype moment, the story then went downhill, wasn't the worst but no where near the hype the beginning had.

9: Toriko: This one all around was a great manga honestly, It had no freaking idea where it was going, the last battle at the mangas end, is honestly incredibly hype and cool, gave me dragonball vibes, really great, just a "lost manga" but would highly recommend.

10: Seven deadly sins : again a manga that suffers from the same problem, what a terrible story and terrible ending, but what incredible start and characters and set up.
I think that meliodas vs gloxina and dolores was one of the best manga fights ever written, honestly, choreography was wow, unfortunately we will never get back to that kind of fights again, replaces by, power up here vs power up there, (bleach plague?) you know what I mean, a shame, but a bad manga overall

I then have a couple mangas that I've partly read/watched on tv when I was young that I don't know that much about but remember and would recommend

Fist of the North Star (probably the coolest out of them, set up the next generation of manga with dragonball, they were the pillars of the 80's)

One punch man

GTO

Inuyasha

Saint seiya

Captain Tsubasa

Please suggest me if theres something that I should read
Vinland Saga
Watch the first season of the Anime, it’s a great adaptation and after that read the manga.
It has great fights, very well written characters, a beautiful story and the best character developments I’ve seen so far.
It’s a Viking manga

Please suggest me if theres something that I should read
Ah, there are so many... but to suggest conventional great seinen manga, I'd suggest 20th Century Boys, Monster or Shigurui.

I can also suggest you many alternative manga/gekiga but I don't think it would be appropriate considering that you are for now a practically only shonen reader and the difference of styles would be too huge.