Anime & Manga I Feel sorry for Zoro downplayers at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they admit zoro used adv coc in chapter 1010 then that means he used it before luffy

If they decline then that means zoro's sheer armament is so strong that he can permanently wound kaido without even using coc which nobody in the verse can do

What should they do lol?!!

My next prediction about zoro haters. If the number with yamato is zoro's dad, they will make fun of zoro for being fodder's son. When in reality oda will make that plot as an excuse for zoro to go fucking berserk on kaido for disrespecting his dad!!!

Zoro's season has just started. His power has no ceiling. You are yet to see the "sheer anger" of the goat!!

If they admit zoro used adv coc in chapter 1010 then that means he used it before luffy

If they decline then that means zoro's sheer armament is so strong that he can permanently wound kaido without even using coc which nobody in the verse can do

What should they do lol?!!

My next prediction about zoro haters. If the number with yamato is zoro's dad, they will make fun of zoro for being fodder's son. When in reality oda will make that plot as an excuse for zoro to go fucking berserk on kaido for disrespecting his dad!!!

Zoro's season has just started. His power has no ceiling. You are yet to see the "sheer anger" of the goat!!
All the agenda destroyed

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss the good old days
When mihawk is not supposed to have conq and is yc3 level
Or when zoro s main fight was yc3 kyoshiro queen and orochi
When zoro wasnt supposed to fight kaido or scar him
Or when zoro doesnt have coc or didnt used it against kaido
Zoro vs smoothie:milaugh:
Zoro vs who s who:whitepress:
Zoro using oden s haki:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

There is more threads about Zoro not even seeing Kaido in the whole wano arc and Sanji vs King than the shi you said:kayneshrug:
That clown in a week went from
Zoro not facing an admiral to zoro facing fuji needing 5 power ups to zoro vs kizaru

:milaugh:

i don't feel sorry for them, i'm actually thankful i'm a zoro fan, they look pretty dumb right now but it's not my fault, not my problem.
being a zoro hater is a sign of bad luck, i mean not everyone is blessed with above average IQ, in fact most of zoro haters share a severe lower than average IQ, the rest are trolls.
imagine the disgrace of getting proven wrong again and again, i doubt a troll would be ashamed.
-zoro won't fight kaido => wrong
-zoro won't get CoC => wrong
-zoro won't get advanced CoC => wrong
-enma has oden's haki inside => wrong
-enma was a power up during the rooftop => wrong
couldn't be me.

Z-Boys jeez

Go back and claim Sky splitting means shit.And when/if Zoron will ever do it,you will claim its the best skysplitter in the manga
That's how it always goes

Donwplay skills coz their fav didn't get them..now they wanking CoC , adcoc.
Downplay YCs coz their fav didn't face any, that's why they were overeating Pica coz he was Zoro’s only challenge before Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.