Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone even believe yuredon predictions? He has been proven wrong countless time already
But sometimes he is right. Maybe this time... :steef:
Post automatically merged:

He's not far from the truth, like chapter 1031, it wasn't a vegapunk chapter, but it was about science
Exactly! He always is right about, let's call it, the "general theme" of the chapter. :finally:

Why would anyone even believe yuredon predictions? He has been proven wrong countless time already
I mean people will believe anything when they are desperate xD

But I don't think Yuderon "predicts" stuff he just lists possible meanings of the chapter number in japanese. Of course when things as general as "genius" "fire" "sword" and such at some point you'll get something right.

Just like if you "hint" with images of fire, samurais, swords or people running on a fucking samurai war.

Possible Hint.

Guys, earlier I sent the Yuderon's predictions. So, I'm not watching the anime anymore, but a friend of mine sent me the scene of episode 1001 where Luffy transforms into Gear 4th. Great animation by the way.

But, surprisingly, Hyogoro says that he looks like the 明王.

Yeah, Yuderon said that 1034 meaning in goroawase is literally 火の明王, and in the episode we have a clear reference to this exact thing, just 1 week b4 :steef:

Maybe could be a hint? What's the chance?
Yuderon is now saying that King is Fudo-Myōō whatever that means and not Luffy like he said in previous videos, he's actually speculating and not saying this and that will definitely happen. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.