Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1034 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1034 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1034 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1034 Spoilers Discussion" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Thanks to Korean leaks. Confirmed by Redon.
* 제목 "상디 v.s 퀸"

* 상디에게 공격당한 듯한 게이샤 이름은 오소메. 츄지라는 애완 쥐를 찾는 중..

* 모모노스케 서서히 불꽃구름의 요령을 파악.

* 퀸은 제르마 형제가 보여줬던 기술 대부분을 구사 가능.. 상디의 스텔스까지도.

여기에 슈트가 없는 상디는 고속이동으로 대응..

* 게이샤 오소메가 츄지를 찾으러 이 싸움터에 발을 들인다.

* 퀸에게 코무라사키(히요리)가 죽은 이후에는 오소메가 No.1이었던 듯..

수십 번을 지명했는데 까였다고. 오소메가 당한 것도 사실은 퀸의 투명 공격. 이번에도 오소메를 공격하려 함..

* 상디는 "근력 + 이동속도 + 외골격 + 무장색" 다해서 보다 강인하고 고온의 불꽃 다리를 형성

한자 표기는 마신풍(魔神風). "○○○○(마신풍) 잠브"

* 연속기 다 들어가고 마지막에 "소고기 버스트"!!! 때려넣으면서 이번 화 종료.

* 다음 화 휴재..
Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,034: "Sanji Vs. Queen".
- The name of the geisha that Sanji seems to have attacked is "Osome". She is looking for her pet, a mouse named "Chuji".
- Momonosuke seems to grab the clouds created by Kaidou and pull them.
- Queen can use all the attacks of the Germa 66 members, even Sanji's invisibility.
- Sanji responds to Queen's invisibility with high-speed movements.
- Geisha "Osome" enters the battle zone looking for Chuji.
-After the death of Komurasaki (Hiyori), "Osome" was for Queen her favorite geisha.
-Queen tried to "hire" her services many times, but it seems that Osome did not accept. Now Queen attacks her taking advantage of his invisibility.
- Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.
- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

- Break Next weak.

Last edited:
* 제목 "상디 v.s 퀸"

* 상디에게 공격당한 듯한 게이샤 이름은 오소메. 츄지라는 애완 쥐를 찾는 중..

* 모모노스케 서서히 불꽃구름의 요령을 파악.

* 퀸은 제르마 형제가 보여줬던 기술 대부분을 구사 가능.. 상디의 스텔스까지도.

여기에 슈트가 없는 상디는 고속이동으로 대응..

* 게이샤 오소메가 츄지를 찾으러 이 싸움터에 발을 들인다.

* 퀸에게 코무라사키(히요리)가 죽은 이후에는 오소메가 No.1이었던 듯..

수십 번을 지명했는데 까였다고. 오소메가 당한 것도 사실은 퀸의 투명 공격. 이번에도 오소메를 공격하려 함..

* 상디는 "근력 + 이동속도 + 외골격 + 무장색" 다해서 보다 강인하고 고온의 불꽃 다리를 형성

한자 표기는 마신풍(魔神風). "○○○○(마신풍) 잠브"

* 연속기 다 들어가고 마지막에 "소고기 버스트"!!! 때려넣으면서 이번 화 종료.

* 다음 화 휴재..

Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,034: "Sanji Vs. Queen".
- The name of the geisha that Sanji seems to have attacked is "Osome". She is looking for her pet, a mouse named "Chuji".
- Momonosuke seems to grab the clouds created by Kaidou and pull them.
- Queen can use all the attacks of the Germa 66 members, even Sanji's invisibility.
- Sanji responds to Queen's invisibility with high-speed movements.
- Geisha "Osome" enters the battle zone looking for Chuji.
-After the death of Komurasaki (Hiyori), "Osome" was for Queen her favorite geisha.
-Queen tried to "hire" her services many times, but it seems that Osome did not accept. Now Queen attacks her taking advantage of his invisibility.
- Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.
- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

- Break Next weak.

Last edited:
Hmm... Interesting. I guess it's upgrade for Diable Jambe?

Diable Jambe in Japanese goes 悪魔風脚「ディアブルジャンブ」, Akumafū Kyaku「Diaburu Jambu」(Demon Wind/Style Leg「Demon Leg」).

魔神风脚(which in Japanese would be 魔神風脚, Mashinpū/Majinpū Kyaku) would translate as "Demon God Wind/Style Leg". I'll be curious what French name it'll have...

Last edited:
Full summary, short chapter (only 15 pages). Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,034: “Sanji Vs. Queen”

In the cover, Usopp plays sharpshooting in a Mink festival and gives the price to some kids (one year of free juice). Usopp (who wears a mask on the side of his face) has fired the shotgun with his back towards and at a great distance.

Chapter starts in the “Pleasure Hall”, in the Leftbrain Tower of the Skull Dome. We can see that explosions are taking place everywhere. Geishas are fleeing from the place but Osome (the girl "injured" by Sanji) doesn't want to leave without her pet Chuji. The other geisha tell her they are sure Chuji is fine and that if possible they'd just flee this island and flee Wanokuni (but they can't).

Cut to Momonosuke, who is grabbing the “Flame Clouds” (Homuragumo).

Momonosuke: "It's a good idea!!
It's a good idea!!
After all, I'm a dragon just like him!!
I can grab them!! Kaidou's “Flame Clouds”!!
If I can't push the island back!!
At least I can stop it!!
So we can avoid the worst situation!!
I won't let it fall on the “Flower Capital”~~~!!!"

In the “Live Floor” we see that Beast Pirates want to leave the castle but the samurai stop them.

Back to the “Pleasure Hall” in the Leftbrain Tower of the Skull Dome. Queen is attacking Sanji.

Queen: "“Sparking QUEEN” (火花 QUEEN (スパーキング クイーン)!!!"

Queen fires a laser beam from his eyes. Sanji jumps and dodges it as he remembers Ichiji's “Sparking Valkyrie”. Queen attacks again.

Queen: "“Henry QUEEN” (起電 QUEEN (ヘンリー クイーン)!!!"

Sanji: "Woaaaaa!!"

Queen covers his body with electricity and then stretches his neck to catch Sanji. Then he sends Sanji a powerful electric shock. While is attacked, Sanji remembers Niji's “Henry Blazer”. Sanji falls to the ground.

Queen: "Muhahahahaha!!
Do you undesrstand now!?
These are “Germa 66” techniques!!
I was actually planning to reveal them after you wear your suit!!
Judge's children are the culmination of his abilities!!"

Queen continues shooting laser beams from his eyes at Sanji, who dodges them as best as he can.

Queen: "If I can defeat you while you are using your suit...
I will prove it to Judge!!
That I'm a superior scientist than him!!!"

Queen extends his left arm with the same mechanism that Yonji uses. Then he catches Sanji.

Queen: "A while ago I was just playing dumb.
I actually know “Germa Science”!!
I've done all kind of researchs about it!!!"

Sanji: "Put me down!!"

Queen: "All your brothers' abilities can be replicated!!"

Sanji: "Don't treat them like if they are my family...!!"

While is trapped, Sanji remembers Yonji's “Winch Danton”. Queen starts to spin.

Queen: "“Winch QUEEN” (巻力 QUEEN (ウインチ クイーン)!!!"

Sanji: "Ahhhh~~~!!!"

Queen makes Sanji crash with walls and doors at high speed as he spins around. Hits make Sanji bleed. However, Sanji uses a flaming kick and destroys Queen's arm (Sanji breaks the cable that connects Queen's claw to the rest of his arm).

Queen: "Ahhhh!!!
My hand ~~~~~~!!!"

Sanji: "Hah... Hah..."

Queen: "Damn brat~~~!!!"

Sanji: "Let me give you some advice...!!
Don't say the name of THAT GUYS in front of me...!!
“Flanchet Strike”!!!"

Queen: "Guoh~~~!!!"

Sanji hits Queen's stomach with a powerful kick that makes him bleed from his mouth.

Sanji: "Look!!
There's no way my kicks don't work with you!!
You're weakening too!!"

Queen: ".........!!"

Sanji: "I've already accepted my “destiny”!!

Suddenly, Queen laughs and turns invisible. Sanji is astonished.

Queen: "Next one is your own ability.
“Stealth Black”!!"

Sanji: "Can you do that too?"

Sanji also disappears, although it's not thanks to the invisibility. Queen is shocked.

Queen: "What~~~~~~!!!
He disappeared again!!
He's not wearing any suit!! So he has disappeared because he's moving at “high-speed”!!
When he reappears, he would've used tons of energy already...!!
Stupid."

Suddenly, a small mouse enters the room where Sanji and Queen are (but since they are both "invisible", it seems there is no one in the room). We see that Osome is hiding in the rubble and she sees the mouse.

Osome: "It's Chuji!! It's safe!!"

Osome comes out of the rubble and goes to pick up Chuji.

Osome: "Hurry Chuji!
I don't know when they will fight again."

Queen hasn't moved from the room, so he can see Osome.

Queen: "Osome!! Is she still able to move? She rejected my proposals dozens of times.
Even today he rejected me too!!
After Komurasaki's death, you are the No. 1 for me now!!
You always rejected me saying you were sick.
But now I can see you are perfectly healthy!!"

Queen is getting closer to Osome little by little.

Queen: "So THAT “HEAVENLY PUNISHMENT” wasn't enought for you!?
Then I'll give you another one!!"

Sanji is flying in the air and manages to see Queen approaching the girl. Sanji prepares to attack Queen.

Sanji: "“Exoskeleton”, “strength”, “speed”. All of them are combined.
The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training, is combined with the “exoskeleton” too...
And now my legs are much stronger and can withstand heat greater than before!!!"

We see that Sanji's leg shines brighter and his flame is more powerful.

Sanji: "“Ifrit Jambe” (Demon-God-Wind-Leg - 魔神風脚 (イフリートジャンブ))!!!"

Sanji flies towards Queen while he thinks to himself.

Sanji: "The speed is different!!
The strength is different!!"

Sanji yells at Queen, he is very angry.

Sanji: "I've solved the mystery...!!
So it was you !!? Queen!!! Bastard...!!"

Sanji realizes that he didn't hit Osome, it was Queen who did it while he was invisible.

Sanji: "“Collier” (Neck Meat)!!!"

Osome: "Kyaa."

Queen: "Buoooh!!!"

Sanji hits Queen, who turns visible again. Sanji then chains some attacks in different parts of Queen's body.

Osome: "What!? Queen-sama!!"

Sanji: "“Basses Côte Blast” (Shoulder Roast)!!
“Parlons” (Shoulder)!!
“Jumeau à bifteck” (Shoulder Rib)!!!

Queen: "Aghh!!"

Sanji: "“Tendron” (Collar)!!!
“Flanchet” (Stomach)!!
“Queue” (Tail)!!
“Poire” (Thigh)!!
“Jarret” (Shin)!!

Queen: "...!!"

Sanji: "Fly, you scum.
¡¡¡¡“Bœuf Burst” (Beef Burst - 牛肉バースト (ブフバースト))!!!!"

Queen: "Ough~~~~~~!!!"

Sanji attacks Queen with a powerful kick. Queen blows away, Sanji's leg has now fire and white lightning effects...

End of chapter. Break next week.

Last edited:

S: Exoskeleton, physical strength, movement speed, these are the powers I was given. I'll combine my exoskeleton with the armament haki I've been training until now... and clad my leg in an even hotter flame than before!

S: Ifrit Jamble! (Lit: Magic Divine Wind Leg)

S: My speed is different! My weight is different!

S: It was you, wasn't it!? Queen, you piece of human trash!! Collier!

Q: Buuoh!

Oiran: Kya!

Oiran: Eh? Queen-sama!!

Not even going to attempt the French names of meat but Sanji's attacks include: shank meat, whale tail, ham, boneless rib, shoulder cut etc

S: Go flying, you lowlife scumbag! Beef Burst!!

Q: Buoheee!

Break next week :catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.