News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.13

More One Piece Magazine Vol. 13 pictures, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

One Piece Volume 99-100-101 full illustration!!

Kaidou's “Uo Uo no Mi” model “Seiryū” and Yamato's “Inu Inu no Mi” model “Okuchi no Makami”!!

And some "Ace novel" chapter 4 pictures.

I feel like there’s no way I could ever eat a trash DF if I was in One Piece

Damn near every good fruit LOOKS like it would be good

There’s no way I would get done like Kaku. 3 regular red bananas lmao

I’m looking for a fruit with the coolest design possible

More One Piece Magazine Vol. 13 pictures, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Kaidou's “Uo Uo no Mi” model “Seiryū” and Yamato's “Inu Inu no Mi” model “Okuchi no Makami”!!

damn that's 3 days before physical copies come out in Japan, where the heck did redon get these pics so fast XD

I know the appearance of Yamato's df is a reference to persimmon, but I hope it doesn't mean her fur is actually orange colored....
We might find out in Jan 2022 when OP 24 comes out

Also Luffy's DF was purpleish and ofc his devil fruit power don't give him a purple appearance so this shouldn't be too much of a concern hopefully

So technically Ace was White Beard N2 right? Uff an other CoC user as N2 they rule :blush:

D

Deleted member 83

The important thing about that Ace Yamato line on vivrecard was to show that what Ace said to Luffy in Alabasta was taken from Yamato, meaning Luffy already heard something Yamato said indirectly 2 years ago

Rgarding the position of every character here, Oda said he only make sure Luffy is in the middle

In the storyboard, it was Law in this panel, but Oda thinks it's better to have Zoro drawing his blades in reaction to Luffy being reckless (I suppose he mean turning his back to two emperors), since he doesn't have space to include the actual action, he only puts the sound there

Oda didn't realize this panel of Luffy is similar to Shanks, he just wants to make sure Luffy said the final line with the strawhat on his head so there is meaning in this action, as the title said, "Strawhat Luffy"

Another idea for the last line was what Shanks said in the first chapter ("nobody hurts a friend of mine"), Oda thought it might be cool to connect to Shanks. The last page was the first to be drawn, even before the chapter title is decided.

Oda kept saying he wish he had more pages lol
And "to be precise, Wano arc starts from Punk Hazard" lol
Post automatically merged:

Oda said this panel was supposed to be in chapter 1000 but got pushed back to 1003, the three doors that Law, Luffy, and Kid went through. Law used shambles so his door remains complete. And from this Oda figures out where each of them will stand in that double page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The important thing about that Ace Yamato line on vivrecard was to show that what Ace said to Luffy in Alabasta was taken from Yamato, meaning Luffy already heard something Yamato said indirectly 2 years ago

Rgarding the position of every character here, Oda said he only make sure Luffy is in the middle

In the storyboard, it was Law in this panel, but Oda thinks it's better to have Zoro drawing his blades in reaction to Luffy being reckless (I suppose he mean turning his back to two emperors), since he doesn't have space to include the actual action, he only puts the sound there

Oda didn't realize this panel of Luffy is similar to Shanks, he just wants to make sure Luffy said the final line with the strawhat on his head so there is meaning in this action, as the title said, "Strawhat Luffy"

Another idea for the last line was what Shanks said in the first chapter ("nobody hurts a friend of mine"), Oda thought it might be cool to connect to Shanks. The last page was the first to be drawn, even before the chapter title is decided.

Oda kept saying he wish he had more pages lol
And "to be precise, Wano arc starts from Punk Hazard" lol
Post automatically merged:

Oda said this panel was supposed to be in chapter 1000 but got pushed back to 1003, the three doors that Law, Luffy, and Kid went through. Law used shambles so his door remains complete. And from this Oda figures out where each of them will stand in that double page.
I though the doors was obvious but people like to make their lives complicated with theories