Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, hold up on Kata vs King. Too soon for me personally to decide. :milaugh:

Going back to bounties, while your point is fair, it's the believability of it that concerns me.

If Kata had a bounty of 1.320.000.000, no one would wonder how the hell did he get that much since he could back it up.

But, Queen? He outnumbered Cracker's bounty by nearly 500 million and Cracker looked more impressive (stalling Nami + G4 Luffy combo for 11 hours).

Doffy had a bounty nearly a billion lower than Queen's yet I would not argue for Queen beating Doffy.

While bounties are unreliable, I kinda wish Oda didn't just lolnope the hype it generated by making someone with Queen's bounty so disgustingly incompetent,
How many times must we go through this? Katakuri's bounty is "57" to spoof Luffy's "56". He was trying to "one up" Luffy.

Although I warmly hope he was not turned into a number, he would not deserve that.
Its Worth it though, something very Bad needed to happen to Zoro's Dad to trigger his anger on Kaido.

If Zoro just wanted to Avenge Ushimaru because he was killed by Kaido it will feel out of character for him.

But with Ushimaru being basically déshonored and humilated by turning him into a number, Oda Can have Zoro going full Berserk whithout having to explain anything.

Going back to bounties, while your point is fair, it's the believability of it that concerns me.

If Kata had a bounty of 1.320.000.000, no one would wonder how the hell did he get that much since he could back it up.

But, Queen? He outnumbered Cracker's bounty by nearly 500 million and Cracker looked more impressive (stalling Nami + G4 Luffy combo for 11 hours).

Doffy had a bounty nearly a billion lower than Queen's yet I would not argue for Queen beating Doffy.

While bounties are unreliable, I kinda wish Oda didn't just lolnope the hype it generated by making someone with Queen's bounty so disgustingly incompetent,
Queen's an idiot, but his bounty reflects his strength

And him and king slam doffy it's not even fair

He also negs cracker lol

D

Deleted member 10278

Queen adding insult to injury lmao, man said I’ll use all those Vinsmoke abilities at once plus yours. Good to see Sanji using his own stuff for once though, would’ve been terrible if he countered with a Vinsmoke based ability. The exoskeleton is involved but now that he’s using it in conjunction with CoA and DJ (which was long expected as a combination) you’re atleast relying on your own offense to do the work.

Queen literally negs Cracker and would murder Doffy as well…..

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera Rooftop Zoro is only Queen level. Queen is being portrayed as a high diff for King, and Rooftop Zoro is a level below King
  • Queen isn't going to have been as useful as King was on the Rooftop.
  • I don't buy Queen being a high diff for King.
    • Especially as King will be able to contend with Haoshoku Zoro head on.

Queen still needs:
  • The offensive prowess to overcome King's durability.
    • Zoro's Tatsumaki could not.
  • The ability to outlast/exhaust or otherwise bypass King's Lunarian hax.
    • King fully recovered from Shi Shishi Sonson in a single panel.
  • The speed to be able to contend with Hybrid/Zoan King.
    • If he has Niji's speed, he would be able to answer this.

But all of this wouldn't matter when King shows Haoshoku coating of his own. Or if he has an Awakened mode that elevates his abilities even further beyond. Or if Haoshoku coating is not enough for Zoro to defeat King, and he still needs to unlock another power-up. Or if King can match Haoshoku coating Zoro.

If any of that is true, then King should probably be placed at Low Top Tier.

Honestly, I think Marco/Katakuri can barely push King to high difficulty let alone Queen (From what we've seen so far, after defeating Marco, he'd still have enough stamina/health to defeat Katakuri and vice versa).

All of the above said, I place Queen as the weakest person on the same level I put Marco and Katakuri. (Rooftop Zoro might be placed on that same tier as well).

King is a level above that.

Status
Not open for further replies.