Questions & Mysteries Zoro's lineage is... Bait

Nice W for now. Hand out those L's while ya still can
Right because any of my reasons will be wrong?

You guys gotta understand, i would be 1000% more on board with all this IF Oda actually set it up… My post is entirely built on pointing out that fact that NONE of this is actually set up… i have looked fpr any angle to justify any of this and it doesnt exist… So i concluded that this is entirelt bait

Right because any of my reasons will be wrong?

You guys gotta understand, i would be 1000% more on board with all this IF Oda actually set it up… My post is entirely built on pointing out that fact that NONE of this is actually set up… i have looked fpr any angle to justify any of this and it doesnt exist… So i concluded that this is entirelt bait
You are one arrogant prick.... all of your reasons could be wrong by EoS. I literally said youve got a Win for now, Just dont gloat like a fuckhead because oda might prove you fucking wrong??

You are one arrogant prick.... all of your reasons could be wrong by EoS. I literally said youve got a Win for now, Just dont gloat like a fuckhead because oda might prove you fucking wrong??
None of my reasons are wrong though as of this moment..: Do you undertsand what i mean? There is no set up… Like starting chapter 1035 Oda could just wake up and actually do great set up for all this and actuallt create a reasonable set of events that justify why Zoro needs a lineage, why his lineage matters in the current story, and How any of the timelines make sense…

All the proper set up for this could just literally start next chapter and i will completely agree with it… If it ACTULLY EXISTS… None of that will change the fact that by the time i made this thread, all of the shit people kept saying was definitive proof was nothing but bait… And i saw it was bait… And i was right

From now on if Oda stops making bait then i will see it that its not bait and i will agree
Post automatically merged:

This entire thread is weird cope. Zoro is a Shimotsuki. He always has been.
@Cinera
Based on?

None of my reasons are wrong though as of this moment..: Do you undertsand what i mean? There is no set up… Like starting chapter 1035 Oda could just wake up and actually do great set up for all this and actuallt create a reasonable set of events that justify why Zoro needs a lineage, why his lineage matters in the current story, and How any of the timelines make sense…

All the proper set up for this could just literally start next chapter and i will completely agree with it… If it ACTULLY EXISTS… None of that will change the fact that by the time i made this thread, all of the shit people kept saying was definitive proof was nothing but bait… And i saw it was bait… And i was right

From now on if Oda stops making bait then i will see it that its not bait and i will.agree
Bro, im literally saying you are currently correct. Im saying you are right as of now but be humble, you're gonna look like a fucking jackass if you end up being wrong.

Literally you got a W, but dont get all "look at me! im so smart and good" just for zoro to end up a shitmotsuki.

ImmaIvanoM rn be like ::wellwell:
ImmaIvanoM if zoro actually is a shitmotsuki ::sanmoji:

WAAAA SO ZORO IS RYUMA'S SON AND HE TIME TRAVELED IN THE FUTURE , FUUUUUUCK
honestly, this could be a possibility due to toki

what I think is that Zoro is a shimotsuki from his mom's side. That's why Oda said that ushimaru isn't zoro's dad, despite him looking just like zoro. Of course ushimaru isn't zoro's dad, zoro's surname is roronoa, meaning the shimotsuki heritage has to be from his mom.

what I think is that Zoro is a shimotsuki from his mom's side. That's why Oda said that ushimaru isn't zoro's dad, despite him looking just like zoro. Of course ushimaru isn't zoro's dad, zoro's surname is roronoa, meaning the shimotsuki heritage has to be from his mom.
Oda hates moms. He would never make one of such an important family like Ryuuma's family.

If Ryuma's wife was Toki's mom that would make Zoro the UNCLE of Oden , WHAT A BRAIN FUCK