Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in ap but i think it honestly balances out overall
Yeah man idk I've been trying to use portrayal more than feats because it's way easier to use mental gymnastics and weird hypotheticals and shit when using feats but to me the portrayal is easier to grasp when talking about Luffy/Zoro/Sanji because there's only like 2 different ways Oda likes to use those dynamics

While that's true, it's weird that the Whiskey Peak fight happened JUST before Little Garden which makes everything feel contradictory. Especially because the whiskey peak fight was a literal strength contest between Luffy and Zoro whereas little garden served more as a metaphor
Wasn't luffy fat the entire time? Seemed more of a gag fight to me. They knocked out two other people while fighting each other.

If it is a showing of zoro=luffy. Then that means sanji/zoro=luffy

But it's not clear that Zoro is the undisputable #2?
Either way, not 1 time in the whole series have Zoro and Sanji had a legitimate brawl or serious strength contest. It is almost always just back-and-forth bickering and trying to make the other guy look bad. Luffy & Zoro have a significantly friendlier relationship than Zoro & Sanji, so there's no real reason for them to randomly break out into arguments.

Plus, Zoro & Luffy are both part of the Worst Generation, who are all collectively called "rivals" for being the top dog of the pirate world. That's a cheap argument though, so I'm not gonna go further down that road
Lmao this isn't even taking into account ennies lobby. Luffys opponent was literally over zoro and sanjis opponents were combined. Meanwhile sanji and zoro have a gap of 2 fodder while sanji mid diffs while badly injured and zoro extreme diffs.

Let's not be stupid. The answers very fuckin obvious. Let go of the headcanon for one second

Yeah man idk I've been trying to use portrayal more than feats because it's way easier to use mental gymnastics and weird hypotheticals and shit when using feats but to me the portrayal is easier to grasp when talking about Luffy/Zoro/Sanji because there's only like 2 different ways Oda likes to use those dynamics
Well then it's pretty hard to judge accurately imo. I seen plenty of narrative portrayal of sanji and zoro being equals but also of zoro having a tiny edge. An edge of 20 doriki.

People have misconceptions and interpret the story in a way that could be convoluted because of their own logic. People draw different conclusions from the same thing.

Wasn't luffy fat the entire time? Seemed more of a gag fight to me. They knocked out two other people while fighting each other.

If it is a showing of zoro=luffy. Then that means sanji/zoro=luffy
Nah he stopped being fat when he pounded the shit out of Mr. 5 which was right before the Luffy/Zoro fight LOL.

My main point was that if people consider Little Garden as a showing of Zoro = Sanji then Whiskey Peak was an equally if not more clear depiction of Luffy = Zoro. But I AM NOT saying I believe that, I still think the logical dynamic is Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and I agree with Yasheen that the whole thing was more of an establishment of the M3 as a trio and an establishment that they are clearly a huge cut above the rest of the crew in terms of strength

I wonder if Big Mom could have used her Conqueror's Haki to destroy Kid's surrounding metal from his awakening?

It's like the launchers hit a forcefield and the launcher head broke apart. She was able to destroy those KX Launchers I guess moving at speed of launchers.
It’s weird that Oda doesn’t have Big Mom really go all out, and showcase shit she’s already shown. It’s like she forgets moves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.