Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I finally ordered another Mihawk figurine during Black Friday sales, this one is the Portrait of Pirates model worth around $400 AUD :catcry:

This one has the characters 世界最強 (the world's strongest) on the base, putting some respec on Mihawk's name.:catsure:

On a side note, my mom saw the figurine and thinks Mihawk is hot. :usoprice:
Your mom is not wrong

@Den_Den_Mushi How's your mihawkxhancock shipping going?
Pretty good, tbh I just want act 3 to end so we can go back to the warlords. Getting Zoro’s fight is nice and all, but unless he gets a Mihawk flashback I don’t think we’re getting Mihawk in Wano for a while.

Do you guys think Zoro vs King will give us the long awaited Mihawk flashback? Like maybe Mihawk explaining CoC to Zoro? He knew about it at FMI somehow.

On a side note, my mom saw the figurine and thinks Mihawk is hot.
My sister thinks that too.

One time we were watching MF arc together and I got distracted for a moment while Mihawk appeared on screen.
She commented saying "this guy is so handsome".
I reconnected my gaze to the TV but the scene had already changed and I saw Jinbe.
I was like...wtf do you think Jinbe is handsome?

Btw at the end she clarified that she was referring to Mihawk, obviously

My sister thinks that too.

One time we were watching MF arc together and I got distracted for a moment while Mihawk appeared on screen.
She commented saying "this guy is so handsome".
I reconnected my gaze to the TV but the scene had already changed and I saw Jinbe.
I was like...wtf do you think Jinbe is handsome?

Btw at the end she clarified that she was referring to Mihawk, obviously
I think Mihawk has a bit of the shoujo refined and elegant aesthetic that’s missing from most OP characters. That makes him stand out in individual scenes, but it also makes him a great candidate for artwork and merch. Other characters like Ace or Aokiji figurines often rely on their DFs to create attractive visual effects, but Mihawk figurines only need to appeal through pose, movement etc. It’s especially relevant since OP audiences are getting older and seeing through the gimmicky shit.