Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Extreme Diff atleast? Kat wasn't that durable, and has the speed to bypass the future sight a bit.
We can discuss this once the fight concludes. I need to see the aftermath of Queen taking the shit Sanji pulled off this chapter. Smells like a fake hype just like with Hell's Memories which Queen literally no sold.

Movement speed :
1. Kizaru
2. Sanji
3. Boundman/ King/ Marco/ Niji

Attack speed:
1. Snakeman /Kizaru
3. Sanji
4. Kaido witn TB
5. ? Shanks?

Reaction speed :
1. Katakuri
2. Fuji/Luffy
4. Sanji
5. Rayleigh

Top 5 Fastest characters overall:
1. Kizaru
2. Luffy/Sanji
4. Katakuri
5. Kaido
This is the most bs coping headcanon I've ever seen and I love it. We all know kizaru is no 1 in all and sanjis no 2 in all. :whitepress:

Yes bc Oda wrote that in without contradiction. He is an ancient Zoan he recovers quick because he still had plenty of stamina. O lin vs Queen was literally a complete stomp. She KOd him in two hits and then went on to look for oshiruko like he was just a bug in the way. The whole point of that scene was to highlight the vast difference between the two.
Lmao stupid logic.
Oda also ''wrote'' the woman on skypea saying Enel has the strongest DF or the other guy saying he is unbeatable. Oda also wrote Robin not seeing the SH's win against EL, yet they did. Those people are living in the OP world and are given a personality, which includes them having their own opinions on things and how they perceive certain things. Some characters think character X is impossible to defeat, then there is character Y that can actualy beat X. So based on your logic, Oda condradicts himself here ''since it's his words''?

Queen was literaly laying there listening to the conversation and talking to himself. He had no blood on him or anything. Nothing suggest he was K.O.ed except a fucking fodder saying he was defeated - like he fucking knows what he is talking about. How is that even a defeat when she couldn't ''knockout'' Queen for more then a few seconds? lol
He was completely clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.