Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If King gets 1 shotted like Mr 1 then Queen dur

His DJ was never from Judge. Judge wouldn't give any of his kids fire power and a RS that's fireproof.
Yeah but the other question remains... And why give stealth black an invisible suit... If he could go invisible through DNA?

Or is the Niji thing a mistake by Oda and the DNA manipulation was just exoskeleton and Co and the special abilities came from the suit.

So Oda confused me even more with the Germa kids... We have seen Niji using electricity without the suit... Queen can do so as well now including the other Germa stuff including INVISIBILITY... Something Sanji can't do without suit

What does that mean now? That the powers of the siblings are from the DNA or was it just from the suits?

And does it prove that Stealth Black never had fire powers and DJ is not from Judgr?
Queen didn't use Reiju powers tbh.

Isn't that a new form?

Before that it was Diable Jambe

Now it's Ifrit Jambe, it is a new mode

Thats why he activates that and then follows up with a few kicks
Technically it is, but it looks like it's not that different from DJ in terms of aesthetics, at least that's what the summary implies. I wanted something more visually appealing and unique than just more intense regular flames. But let's wait for the pictures.

Lmao, L's for people that said Sanji can't make Queen bleeds.:holdthisl:

Another Sanji's character development!!!!!!:finally:

Light speed Sanji is true then LOL!!!!!!!!

What did I say about Sanji being the fastest Strawhat out there?:myman:

RIP to those fuckers that said Sanji doesn't have CoA or his CoA is basic.

Sanji the Demon God now? Like what is this? Some kind of Dark Souls shit?

White lightning effects? Don't know what that is but if it's related to CoC then hype I guess!!!!!!!!!

This is over, the Anti-Sanji faction, brace yourself, y'all ain't laughing for longer now. I will officially declares war right here right now.:endthis:

Expect 3 or more Sanji threads from me this Friday.:cheers:

Especially since that you're a Jinbei fan too.:josad:Respect.:catsweat:

Thanks for giving me another idea for my upcoming threads.

:datas:

Me.

Nah. I'm Christian lol.
Let's fucking gooooooooooooooooooooo:funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky::funky:

So Oda confused me even more with the Germa kids... We have seen Niji using electricity without the suit... Queen can do so as well now including the other Germa stuff including INVISIBILITY... Something Sanji can't do without suit

What does that mean now? That the powers of the siblings are from the DNA or was it just from the suits?

And does it prove that Stealth Black never had fire powers and DJ is not from Judgr?
Queen also never had fire powers so its clearly not part of Judge’s science

also if the Kids have powers without raid suits, then what was up with the WCI dinner party where the whole point was that if they dont have raid suits, they dont have powers

Queen having their powers would make sense since he is sort of completely a cyborg so if the powers are tech based within the raid suits, Queen could replicate that

"Remember when people say Sanji doesn't have CoA?"
"Remember when people say Sanji couldn't damage Queen?" (Already make that thread but I'm gonna revive it after this chapter released).
"Remember when people say Sanji will unlock a Okama power-up?"
"Remember when people say that Sanji's speed feats is not impressive?"
"But but Sanji is not a king let alone a God....."
"Goat was right all along!"
"The Declaration of War against Anti-Sanji Fandom + The Rise of the Ultimate Coalition Alliance lead by Warchief Goat myself!" (UCA is basically an alliance between major fanbases against Anti-Sanji faction).
Expect these kinds of threads by me on Friday.:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.