Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The thing is, there were several hints of Queen giving more info on Vegapunk or the MADS team either through a flashback or just talk. That didn't happen. But it definitely looks like the end of the fight to me tbh. I liked the fight but some implied plot points are still left and I'm not sure how Oda is gonna complete them.
I think we'll get that exposition dump once we meet Vegapunk.

It amazes me zoro fans downplays sanji they claim sanji hardly train and he has no armanent haki . ;)

Its funny to read all those posts now. Now the only argument left is Queen had no CoC . Oh boy next 2 weeks are going to be sweet.

Oda loves trolling the fandom .
This chapter had nothing to do with CoC :kaidowhat:

People who said Sanji had no CoA were either baiting or dumb though

Manga never showed sanji clearly with hardening.

You can be in denial but this is the first time sanji has been shown CLEARLY

And, it's not AdCoA for sure so you can take it however you like.

Then you haven't everything's properly

Sanji always had COA but not hardening.
In wci sanji is clearly shown using armament but go off. And I never said it was acoa ya buffoon. Idk why you even mentioned that. Stop quoting me.

Its over man I can't belive i tried to fool my self this was a good chapter for us Sanji fans

I thought at least the art can Save it

I was wrong
I think its just because OP readers have become such a powerlevel-oriented community, so that we cant be proud anymore of Sanji since Zoro has somewhat leave him by blooming CoC.

If only Oda focus more on Sanji's strategic ability enabling him to - for example - win even against Yonkous at some point by trapping, outsmarts, or deceiving them into defeat while Zoro can't outmuscle them until that point, will this community acknowledge him? Because i know i will. That is if only Oda matures enough and gain the ability to make characters win through strategy and quick on exploiting the enemy' weakness instead of pure strength battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.