• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

I was not expecting that Renpa bit at all! It would have been awesome to see him come back, but of course, the Zhao nobility had tamper it cause of their own pride.

Anyway, good to see Riboku back. Interested to see how he handles Kanki's unorthodox tactics and also really want to see the big reveal: Kanki's weakness!

Riboku vs Kanki. Let's. Fucking. Go!

Oh yeah, tis finally happening. Riboku vs Kanki is coming soon and it will be legendary. :finally:

The other thing that got my attention was this name drop here.
So this Chou Kotsu is being made to be a big deal. So who could he be?

Tinfoil theory time. :smoothieduck:

I think this Chou Kotsu bloke is going to be the grandson of the Zhao Great Heaven, Chou Sha.

Chou Sha is now the only Great Heaven whose character has not been explored and this Chou Kotsu fellow might be the bridge between the long deceased Chou Sha and the new generation of Generals just as Gyou'un and Chougaryuu were the bridge for Rinshoujo.

Interestingly, historical Chou Sha (Zhao She) did have a son called Zhao Kuo. Zhao Kuo has actually been seen in Kingdom in a flashback. His name in Kingdom is Chou Katsu (which looks pretty similar to the newly introduced Chou Kotsu) and he was the Great General that replaced Renpa during the Battle of Chouhei only to get immediately cobbled by Ouki in one blow.

If my theory is correct then Chou Kotsu might be a character who is seeking to clear the family name of his father's blunder and return the family's prestige to the golden days of his grandfather Chou Sha, with some possible assistance from his grandfather's retainers. :brootea:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Oh yeah, tis finally happening. Riboku vs Kanki is coming soon and it will be legendary. :finally:

The other thing that got my attention was this name drop here.
So this Chou Kotsu is being made to be a big deal. So who could he be?

Tinfoil theory time. :smoothieduck:

I think this Chou Kotsu bloke is going to be the grandson of the Zhao Great Heaven, Chou Sha.

Chou Sha is now the only Great Heaven whose character has not been explored and this Chou Kotsu fellow might be the bridge between the long deceased Chou Sha and the new generation of Generals just as Gyou'un and Chougaryuu were the bridge for Rinshoujo.

Interestingly, historical Chou Sha (Zhao She) did have a son called Zhao Kuo. Zhao Kuo has actually been seen in Kingdom in a flashback. His name in Kingdom is Chou Katsu (which looks pretty similar to the newly introduced Chou Kotsu) and he was the Great General that replaced Renpa during the Battle of Chouhei only to get immediately cobbled by Ouki in one blow.

If my theory is correct then Chou Kotsu might be a character who is seeking to clear the family name of his father's blunder and return the family's prestige to the golden days of his grandfather Chou Sha, with some possible assistance from his grandfather's retainers. :brootea:
Lol, this is a pretty solid theory. It makes my own Chousha look like actual bullshit by comparison.

Because it probably is.
:myman:

But yeah I thought of Chousha as well when I saw Choukotsu. I wonder if he’ll be a disappointment like his father lol.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Riboku's back of the head on the cover page was glorious.

Lol, if Renpa were to return to Zhao and fight Kanki, Zhao would achieve absolute victory already. But man, this dumb bitch Kakukai and his gang knew that if Renpa were to return to Zhao, the whole council would get massacred due to the fact that Renpa doesn't like the previous king, Toujou, and his son Sen, is about, if not, more ferocious than Toujou himself. I can't blame Kakukai though, that's like releasing a wild tiger in a open space Lmao.

Renpa got so much hype that Rinshoujo (who is stated to be Renpa's equal) would be no match for him. That's crazy. This fellow Chou Kotsu seems hype. However, his name doesn't match the guy that will replace Riboku in the future which is Zhao Cong. After that, they decided to call Riboku back (Ha, suck it Kakukai), and he's probably even stronger than before. Can't wait for Riboku vs Kanki showdown (Although we should know the result by now).

Kingdom greatness is back baby!!!!!:steef::finally: