Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Meh. Will only be able to truly judge that when we know if it’s the end of the fight or not. That’s a poor chapter, if it’s the end of the fight it’s a shit one.

I get the purpose of Queen having Sanji and his brothers tech so that Sanji can symbolically surpass them, and I get why he doesn’t need Reiju’s from that perspective- she’s on Sanji’s side- but really, a guy called the Plague who has Germa tech should be using Poison Pink’s stuff.

Pointless lasers from the eyes are much the same as pointless lasers from any other part of Queen, so that’s not up to much.

The Niji-to-Yonji attack combo was a bit better choreography wise, but Queen literally does not move his feet. He’s so damn static as a fighter it’s unreal.

Since when has Sanji been training his CoA? Seems like an attempt by Oda to answer critics that his powerups have been handed to him, but it’s a case of show, don’t tell here. We saw Luffy and Zoro train to win their fights at the end of Act Two, Sanji should have had the same.

The bit with the geisha walking into a hugely dramatic battle after a mouse was really contrived. I never much expected “evil Sanji” to go anywhere and that’s basically confimed now.

Then at the end… because we’ve literally seen everyone and their mothers batter Queen, there’s no impact to that attack. Hell Memories was better because it came right after Sanji came to his emotional decision.

If Queen can come back- again- then Oda’s got a last chance of fixing the fight (I doubt he will, this had a sense of finality about it) but overall he really hasn’t managed to balance Queen being quirky and having a load of fun cyborg powers and Queen being an actual threat. He’s been a glorified punching bag. When he crippled Sanji earlier Oda should have made him do that using the Germa powers, that would have made for a stronger fight than him using the funny but stupid Brachiosnake.

I hope this is the end of Queen and that we get King vs Zoro quickly wrapped up in the next chapter or 2 so we can focus on the title fight of the arc.
Ifrit Jambe looked cool, and was a big "fuck you" to all the morons who thought Sanji wasn't using hardening because they couldn't see it on his flaming leg, they still can't see it here when Sanji confirmed he was stacking maximal flame+CoA+ exoskelton dura+ germa super strength.
Ifrit is Sanji's version of Armament lvl 2

Ifrit jambe = Red Roc

I read the chapter now. Momonosuke is determinated for stopping the island. Waiting for him to carry Onigashima like Oden at this point. :shocking:

Sanji vs Queen is still the same. Queen is a Judge fanboy. He even copied his science so that he can show Judge he is better. :queenmoji:

Queen only showing he can use Germa abilities. There is a reason why i call Queen useless. :sanjimeh:

Queen has a thing for Geishas. And we see that how trash his character is when he tries to hit the girl. :whitepress:

Ifrit Jambe :steef:
Sanji finally developed his DJ. Way to go Sanji. :stealthblack:

SANJIIIIIII :steef::steef:. The fact that Queen can actually go invisible amazed me about how the hell he was able to modify his body to the point of being invisible, and it makes me even more hyped to see what Vegapunk can actually do, I won't be surprised if he can actually replicate DF abilities.

But I doubt the fight is over yet, since we don't know if Queen can replicate Reiju's abilities or not. I think there's a maximum of one more chapter to see this fight conclude before switching back to Zoro vs King.

I'm glad I've been avoiding spoilers recently, it makes the experience of reading these last few chapters even more better. Sadly break next week but I hope Oda can get enough rest.

judge's friend vs judge's son lets fucking goo:funky:
judges hype and portrayal carry this fight:finally::finally::finally:
Osome and chuuji make a good distraction for sanji to make a good finisher:kobeha:
Queen is an unserious fighter
Oda doin Sanji bros dirty

How can we judge Sanji's speed when his opponent is more concerned on clapping a geisha

All we wanted is a Snakeman vs Awakened kata sque for ifrit Sanji

Hayzz

Good chapter. I really like the action shown between Queen and Sanji
Brachiosaurus Cyborg just wasn't enough for enough queen. Now he have germa abilities too:funky:A Yonko commanders should not have this much arsenal at his disposal. I don't think we will see another character as versatile as queen in one piece. Queen sama is a genius/mad scientist.
Wanji :steef:who need invisibility powers when you can move faster than the speed of light. A commander can't locate him for an extended period of time. One of the biggest flex in Wano so far. Ifrit is a devastating attack.
Dang Sanji so badass this chapter, but i don't think Queen is done tho. His 1.32 billion isnt just for show.

Status
Not open for further replies.