Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack + Queen vs Pica.
They stalemate each other.

Both YCs have terrible DC, unlike the trio top tier enemy who destroying Onigashima left and right, Kaido, Big Mom, and King (not Onigashima but Wano for Kaido's case, when he used Borobreath).
They can't do anything to the Golem.

But I doubt the Golem also can KO the tough ancient zoan.

So they stalemate each other.
All out queen pushing king to neg diff lmfao
He can t even hurt him

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
Lance is attacking with male pronoun:cantseeme:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
:ihaha::ihaha::risitasad:

if this was the end of queen then this really a poor writing, why tf queen needed to deal with the whore and whats up with the pet thing? its reasonable if the girl is helping the alliance, but with that reason of turning him down, he couldhave deal with her earlier before the war started, lol why now. fucking oda at it again. smh

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Lol this was a better read than the actual chapter.:kobeha:
Also are those the legendary fuckthis 1 and 2? I saw one of them be banned myself:jinbewat:

Decent chapter but man Queen is soooo ASS. Is lasers coming out of his eyes supposed to be any different than Lasers coming out of his mouth? Doesn’t matter if they’re coming out his ass, he hasn’t hit Sanji with those junk ass laser beams once lol. Also Queen hitting the prostitute or whatever felt like a pretty forced and pointless addition to the battle.

I’m guessing Sanji knew where invisible Queen was due to CoO?
no Queen when he moves is doing sounds so Sanji could easily track ihm and hit him. Maybe Coo too, but Queen is doing a lot noise when he moves.
Post automatically merged:

King: Fire

Queen: Ass

Jack: Ass
that why Kaido went to Marine Ford with King (that explain a lot)

Poor @Doggo getting misled by MZ and Yaser hahaha hilarious stuff as always bro i missed your memes:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.