• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
Why?

Man'U manhandled Moubu with one arm. He had the complete upper hand on Moubu throughout their entire duel.
Yeah, that was the case until Moubu got snapped back into senses and smack Man'U in the head. Same case with Kanmei. Moubu was struggled until he got the Shouheikun flashback and beats him. I don't think Kanmei is overall stronger than Ouki or Houken imo. Man'U even stated that he's weaker than Kanmei.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Yeah, that was the case until Moubu got snapped back into senses and smack Man'U in the head. Same case with Kanmei. Moubu was struggled until he got the Shouheikun flashback and beats him. I don't think Kanmei is overall stronger than Ouki or Houken imo. Man'U even stated that he's weaker than Kanmei.
While it's true that Moubu was able to knock Man'U off his horse once,

The duel ended like this:

Honestly, I think Kanmei possesses less martial might, but his combination of strength + weight will be enough to beat Houken.

Man'U is likely weaker in raw strength than Kanmei, but his unique type of weight should be enough to help him beat Kanmei.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž

Honestly, I think Kanmei possesses less martial might, but his combination of strength + weight will be enough to beat Houken.

Man'U is likely weaker in raw strength than Kanmei, but his unique type of weight should be enough to help him beat Kanmei.
Maybe. Perhaps you are right. I wouldn't even argue against "weight" since it's the equivalent of "power of friendship" for me, but hey, I ain't gonna complain about it.

Man'U has yet to display his martial skills which will help him to toe to toe against the god of martial might. Sure, man'U has strength feats but he can;t win against Houken if all he has got is brute force. The sole reason he dominated (sort of) Moubu was because Moubu is a brute force fighter. Houken can even out match Kyoukai in speed feats and i don't think Man'U will be able to replicate such.
houken high diff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž

Man U at the end of the fight is not the same one as the beginning of the fight. Man U started to bring back his fire, empty Man U began to fade away and weight Man U started to say hello.

Man U said to Moubu that w’his living burden will betray him then Moubu went full power put Man U down. Man U went back to his horse, said he needed to go but really wanted to continue to talk to him and hoped Moubu fire wouldn’t end till next time and overpowered MoubU attempt to catch him.

MouBu with his full fire pushed Man U back.

But Man U didn’t really fight like a totally empty man against Moubu. It’s the story of a man who slowly bring back his former self.

Empty Man U vs Houken = Houken. Man U won’t have the strength to overcome Houken massive martial skills.

Weight Man U vs Houken : Man U : Man U is already a power house so if his fire is here again I can see him extreme diffing Houken

Read that fight again and see how Man U changed or started to act weird during/after the battle.
Moubu fight changed him/ began to change him
it is true that he started to act out of ordinary. Even their strategist Jukko'Ou or something mentioned it. But it cannot be said that he rekindled his weight of general from it.