[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'ma need the guy to respond to what you've said about him claiming before I can reach a conclusion on him. I'm not gonna jump to a vote without seeing his reaction to y'all's accusations. That's opportunistic and that's not how I roll.
Lol I basically posted this like a minute ago

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR I'ma need you to participate more, chief. Dropping reads here and there is not good enough. What happened to Conq from the JoJo and Genshin Impact(before you got converted) games? And this ain't tos either where you can be jester again. You on your scum meta, chief, and this time it's looking legit.
I'm really not scum lol. I was just in a powerscaling convo on TG discord.

Sure let's tango here gimme a min ill read the 5 pages that ive yet to read.

D

Dragomir

What's his scum meta? He's been inactive as town multiple times.

What the hell is this post?
Naruto game.

And where has he been inactive as town? Every town game I saw him play, he was productive. Every game where he wasn't town, he played like this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I said earlier Ultra is probably town because his play looked like a lie detector playstyle. I have only played one game with Ultra which was two years ago and I don't know much about him and then later you and Fuji said he doesn't like claiming and Ultra needs to explain himself. I'm null on Ryu and Drago.

Instead of talking about me you should engage with me since you have been mentioning me so much.
does a lie detector claim day 1 sound normal to you? why wont he be roleblocked or stuff?
also i dont recall u replying to his message with "I am town", so if you do believe he is a lie detector wouldn't you be on board with doing what he says if you were town?

yes i will keep mentioning you as u deserve being mentioned, because ur play is one of the shadiest this game. i am definitly engaging with you so i am not sure what that last line is even about

i asked u about ur thoughts on everyone not just ultra btw

Since when has Ultra been super against claiming? I've seen him claim. Some players suggested he was and it's a bit of a confusing mess for me.

I'd rather wait and see what he says when he comes back.
He literally is all for claiming WTF. The guy wanted to claim in the Shippuden game, too, even when we told him it‘s a bad idea. This is just wrong.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Since when has Ultra been super against claiming? I've seen him claim. Some players suggested he was and it's a bit of a confusing mess for me.

I'd rather wait and see what he says when he comes back.
not day 1 cop role
no

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Only a scum would do powerscaling
:josad:

And where has he been inactive as town? Every town game I saw him play, he was productive. Every game where he wasn't town, he played like this.
Actually no lol. I was inactive only in the Naruto game as scum and the ToS if you count that since it all played into my favour. I was pretty proactive in the other ToS game where I was scum and in all my scum games in general fwiw.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, I'ma need the guy to respond to what you've said about him claiming before I can reach a conclusion on him. I'm not gonna jump to a vote without seeing his reaction to y'all's accusations. That's opportunistic and that's not how I roll.
?
opportunistic if u r town??
how is he gna reply when u give him no reason to exactly?
u can just vote and unvote later

its worthless to talk about it now

there is a limit to how much u can pressure someone when u make posts that basically say u arent planning to lynch them

u arent even a threat at this point

Emil

Certified Memelord
if u arent lynching him then no matter what he wont feel threatened to post, its basically a joke rly

moving on next in line

[vote lynch juliet]

not day 1 cop role
no
I don‘t even think that was a claim. Looked more like a reaction test which is a Townie thing to do. I don‘t know what scum Ultra would gain from that. Especially since he basically would also tell his mates to say they‘re Town which could jeopardize his team since he as scum has no clue if there‘s a lie detect in the game or not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don‘t even think that was a claim. Looked more like a reaction test which is a Townie thing to do. I don‘t know what scum Ultra would gain from that. Especially since he basically would also tell his mates to say they‘re Town which could jeopardize his team since he as scum has no clue if there‘s a lie detect in the game or not.
if its a reaction test then i expect him to come here and elaborate what he gained from it

Status
Not open for further replies.