[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

thats not true drago, because mafia do not come in solo players
if u think u have scum, vote them up
Okay, that's what I'm doing, mate. I think I have a scum in Fuji so I'm voting him up. But you want me to vote Ultra when he's not my scum read.

even if they r offline or they do not reply to u on purpose, u will atleast get their teammates to talk. u will notice different thread movement, and efforts to steer from them. kinda like the efforts to move from ultra rn
Or how about the efforts to move away from Fuji right now, by you?

on another note, i see u voted ryu without him replying to you. why is that? why r u not being consistent with your "i dont hand out votes like candy" play? did ryu even talk after our convo yesterday?
He did reply to me.

what about fuji? i noticed you moved from ryu to him super easily. does this mean u r dead set on lynching fuji?

you are super inconsistent man
It means that I'm scum reading Fuji harder than Ryu.

Okay, that's what I'm doing, mate. I think I have a scum in Fuji so I'm voting him up. But you want me to vote Ultra when he's not my scum read.

Or how about the efforts to move away from Fuji right now, by you?

He did reply to me.

It means that I'm scum reading Fuji harder than Ryu.
Then hopefully you dont switch off of me Drago, gotta keep up the conservative voter act.
?

Flower does have a point though, Ultra is very against claiming restrictions but I still dont see him claiming Lie detect early D1 like this.
Then tell me, in what world does it make any sense for a scum to do that and jeopardize his own team, basically? A scum Ultra wouldn‘t know what abilities Town has.

does a lie detector claim day 1 sound normal to you? why wont he be roleblocked or stuff?
also i dont recall u replying to his message with "I am town", so if you do believe he is a lie detector wouldn't you be on board with doing what he says if you were town?

yes i will keep mentioning you as u deserve being mentioned, because ur play is one of the shadiest this game. i am definitly engaging with you so i am not sure what that last line is even about

i asked u about ur thoughts on everyone not just ultra btw
I don't see anything wrong with hinting on a lie detector claim on day 1. I've done this before when I subbed in for a lie detector and I never got roleblocked. You said my play is shady and is it because I am inactive? I'm always inactive and that's impossible to change because of real life and that's why it takes a while for me to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.