Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 103

I know it’s unreasonable but I really wish the next arc would just start already

I’m so hype to see inside the suspendium and see what Baam Khun and Rak do next but SIU has to wrap up everything on the outside first

:kobeha:
Only highlight for this arc is Baam vs Kallavan 2.0, Baam vs White 2.0, and Yama vs Yas 2.0.
It has been a bit slow, but quite interesting at the same time.
Its good that SIU is focusing on other characters as well.

I know it’s unreasonable but I really wish the next arc would just start already

I’m so hype to see inside the suspendium and see what Baam Khun and Rak do next but SIU has to wrap up everything on the outside first

:kobeha:
Yeah, there are many fronts much more interesting to me as well and I can't wait to see certain things, but SIU has to wrap everything up sooner or later and that includes the fronts that aren't as interesting.

The pain to read the series weekly I guess.

Worst

Custom title
Yeah, there are many fronts much more interesting to me as well and I can't wait to see certain things, but SIU has to wrap everything up sooner or later and that includes the fronts that aren't as interesting.

The pain to read the series weekly I guess.
Lord Lo Po Bia won't make his entrance soon enough

Lord Lo Po Bia won't make his entrance soon enough
Well, he most likely won't make any move for the time being as Meier said. He might move later on though.

Considering the title of this arc (Warp Gate) we should get an important reveal regarding at least one of the two portals by the time it ends.

It might be the person that's coming in 20 minutes (IMO, not the Higher Being/Traumerei) considering it started by the side he's supposed to appear in. It could also be related to Evankhell. In this case, we could see her standing up yet again and potentially see the long-awaited Full Release which would end up destroying the Gate (?).

Regardless, this arc should be mainly focused (or at least have an important reveal) on one of these two fronts.

Worst

Custom title
Well, he most likely won't make any move for the time being as Meier said. He might move later on though.
He definetly needs to move his ass, there is too much hype / connections left & right with him so he better move the hell upp!!
It's sad cuz i really wanted to see the other sides evolving ( and i still want ) but the teasing with him is too op

Considering the title of this arc (Warp Gate) we should get an important reveal regarding at least one of the two portals by the time it ends.
wdym?

It might be the person that's coming in 20 minutes (IMO, not the Higher Being/Traumerei) considering it started by the side he's supposed to appear in. It could also be related to Evankhell. In this case, we could see her standing up yet again and potentially see the long-awaited Full Release which would end up destroying the Gate (?).
Well SIU spoiled she is not dead so she'll definetly stand up again!

He definetly needs to move his ass, there is too much hype / connections left & right with him so he better move the hell upp!!
It's sad cuz i really wanted to see the other sides evolving ( and i still want ) but the teasing with him is too op
Yeah, he's been teased quite a lot in this arc so the odds of him making a move aren't low.

The title of this mini-arc is "Warp Gate", and there are two warp gates: the one Evankhell is trying to destroy and the one Lybo is guarding. I think we'll see an important event related to at least one of these two gates. If it focuses mainly on Lybo's side, we might see the 20 minutes person finally arrive. If it focuses mainly on Evankhell's side, we might see her standing up again, use Full Release and destroy the gate after killing Whitegarment. Just my guesses for important events that could happen on either of the two sides. It might be something else though.

oh yea i forgot about that, well it could very well be, what would be even cooler is Traumerei appearing on Evankhell's side & Gustang on Lyborick's
How would Gustang appear through Lybo's portal if that thing leads to the LPB Mothership as far as we've seen? Unless he can change the location of the warping somehow, the odds of Gustang showing through the gate should be non-existent pretty much.

Regarding Traumerei, I hope that if he'll make a move, it is by the time this arc is almost over and it looks like the protagonists have won. I would like it if something like this happened:

>Yas hands his Fang to Yama at the end of their fight.
>Baam steals the Treasure within the Frozen Waterfall and destroys it along with the 8th Son to escape.
>Evankhell kills Whitegarment and destroys one of the warping gates.
>20 minutes person that would show up in Lybo's portal gets killed after a very hard fight. I predict he'll be one of the strongest Lo Po Bias bar the Head but he'll also have some tough contenders: could be 3 Fangs Yama, Full Release Evankhell or Crown Baam depending on what his goal is. He could maybe face more than one of these three.
>Maschenny hands over Jinsung.

I personally don't think it is planned for Traumerei to show up in the flesh at the Nest. I reckon they'll force him to move by creating a situation bad enough that demands his personal attention.

Of course, I also don't want my girl Evankhell to be instantly deleted so I hope the FH doesn't move for the time being (and much less appear through her gate when she's about to destroy it haha). Basically, if the FH shows up now they're all dead unless someone with the power to stall him appears.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
How would Gustang appear through Lybo's portal if that thing leads to the LPB Mothership as far as we've seen? Unless he can change the location of the warping somehow, the odds of Gustang showing through the gate should be non-existent pretty much.
oh right i confused the portals then xD thought he was appearing at Evankhell's portal

Regarding Traumerei, I hope that if he'll make a move, it is by the time this arc is almost over and it looks like the protagonists have won. I would like it if something like this happened:

>Yas hands his Fang to Yama at the end of their fight.
>Baam steals the Treasure within the Frozen Waterfall and destroys it along with the 8th Son to escape.
>Evankhell kills Whitegarment and destroys one of the warping gates.
>20 minutes person that would show up in Lybo's portal gets killed after a very hard fight. I predict he'll be one of the strongest Lo Po Bias bar the Head but he'll also have some tough contenders: could be 3 Fangs Yama, Full Release Evankhell or Crown Baam depending on what his goal is. He could maybe face more than one of these three.
>Maschenny hands over Jinsung.
That would be the most ideal scenario

I personally don't think it is planned for Traumerei to show up in the flesh at the Nest. I reckon they'll force him to move by creating a situation bad enough that demands his personal attention.

Of course, I also don't want my girl Evankhell to be instantly deleted so I hope the FH doesn't move for the time being (and much less appear through her gate when she's about to destroy it haha). Basically, if the FH shows up now they're all dead unless someone with the power to stall him appears.
Well yea it wouldn't make sense for him to appear now for no reason after all he could wipe them all out as he pleases, though him and someone who could stall him appearing would be a super duper scenario