Questions & Mysteries If Charlotte Katakuri….

What would Katakuri change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
….Was in the Wano arc and joined Perospero in climbing the water fall instead of Perospero going solo, what would change in Onigashima?

—Would Katakuri fight against the alliance?
—Would Katakuri fight Marco?
—Would Katakuri join the Alliance?
—Would Katakuri join the Supernova on the roof?

IMO I can see him briefly clashing with Luffy to check his resolve before mostly taking a bystander position until Marco arrives. I don’t think he’d have any qualms with fighting Marco.

:josad:Why do you want someone whose presence and threat level is even higher than Yonko at some point to be in Wano?

Anyway, he'd clash Luffy then decide to help his Mom by fighting alliance until he sees Luffy and Co have the chance of beating Kaido.

:goyea: Marco and them will just be hypetools

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
….Was in the Wano arc and joined Perospero in climbing the water fall instead of Perospero going solo, what would change in Onigashima?

—Would Katakuri fight against the alliance?
—Would Katakuri fight Marco?
—Would Katakuri join the Alliance?
—Would Katakuri join the Supernova on the roof?

IMO I can see him briefly clashing with Luffy to check his resolve before mostly taking a bystander position until Marco arrives. I don’t think he’d have any qualms with fighting Marco.
Would have clashed with king to take his second L

He will be like Perospero for a while imo. Confronting Mama about what to do. After the answer he will fight against the Alliance.

Katakuri is honorable man and admires Luffy but Wano isnt his business and he isnt gonna go against his captain.

I can see him being a third party with Marco but this is most i can see him doing. Not fighting with Alliance.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:josad:Why do you want someone whose presence and threat level is even higher than Yonko at spme point to be in Wano?

Anyway, he'd clash Luffy then decide to help her Mom by fighting alliance until he sees Luffy and Co have the chance of beating Kaido.

I get the feeling he wouldn’t interfere with Roofpiece, Katakuri knows his place and wouldn’t impede on Linlin’s turf.

I can see him giving Yamato a decent fight if he wanted to end the large scale conflict by beating Momo, like King wanted to do. Katakuri’s a fairly logical guy and wouldn’t waste time fighting random opponents if there was an easier option.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:josad:Why do you want someone whose presence and threat level is even higher than Yonko at spme point to be in Wano?

Anyway, he'd clash Luffy then decide to help her Mom by fighting alliance until he sees Luffy and Co have the chance of beating Kaido.

I get the feeling he wouldn’t interfere with Roofpiece, Katakuri knows his place and wouldn’t impede on Linlin’s turf.

I can see him giving Yamato a decent fight if he wanted to end the large scale conflict by beating Momo, like King wanted to do. Katakuri’s a fairly logical guy and wouldn’t waste time fighting random opponents if there was an easier option.

Last edited:
He dont fit in Wano, thats why he is no there.
There would be major changes in plans if he was in Wano. Maybe Samurai (Kyoshiro/Kiniemon) would get some power up and stall Katakuri.
Other than that, no one is capable of defeating Katakuri, except adCoC Zoro and King.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Well for starters the waterfall scene never happens. He'd see King coming well before they make it to the top and would be sending an attack King's way before King can even process what happened.

So the BMP would effectively make it to Wano, the O Lin stuff never happens. The only way it does is if Oda decides to smack a shit ton of PIS his way.

First kata would clash with luffy a few times to see if he truly has improved & once he gets his answer he would most likely help luffy team take down the Beast Pirates i can see him helping out Marco against the calamities, kata vs king & my money on kata no doubt while Marco finish up the live floor but if he some how meets big mom and decide to help her somewhat I can see sanji taking him on while zoro fights king & Marco clean up live floor taking out queen with the help of the RS