General & Others Naruto is HxH level quality if you remove the war arc and the Naruto vs Sasuke cringe

I like the manga until the War, but dont see it close to HxH in storytelling and thematic development, naruto was too battle focused, while HxH can be totally different from one Arc to another.

If Kishi had keep things smaller and didnt make 80.000 ninjas vs 100.000 zombies or the Juubi/Kaguya plot, even the War could have been a cool arc If was like 1000 ninjas from each Village against Edos, with some more emotional battles, them Madara as the final villan.

Naruto >> HxH.....atleast it was finished....the main problem in Naruto is Naruto x Sasuke business.....Kishimoto made Naruto cringy as fuck whenever Sasuke is involved in the story....90% of shippuden is about Sasuke....it should be named as Sasuke shippuden instead of Naruto shippuden....war arc is not so bad...it has its moments but got dragged too long....could have more world building and villages exploration before going for a big war and alliance....

What the title said. All of the arcs prior to the war arc were really good, but unfortunately, Kishimoto didn’t stick the landing with the last arc, which also happened to be the longest arc by a mile. Also, Naruto’s obsession with Sasuke wasn’t handled well. It felt very forced and makes me cringe whenever I’m rewatching scenes where Naruto starts acting emo over Sasuke. I wouldn’t remove the Naruto vs Sasuke plotline since it does give Naruto more motivation to grow stronger, but their bond could have been conveyed better
I mean I agree that Naruto and HxH are of relative level but your logic doesn't work for me. War arc + Naruto vs Sasuke is 75% of Naruto :milaugh:

Naruto without war arc is among the very best. I would say even better than One Piece.

I wont compare with HxH though. HxH is just different. Yorknew is awesome. Not a big fan of Greed Island. Is Chimera ant arc even shonen? Naruto has nothing thats as deep as Chimera ant arc.

Imo, Naruto should have kept Sasuke in the Team & Pain Arc would have being Expanded a little as Final Arc with the Final Fights being:

Naruto vs Pain (Emotional Jiraya Story)
Sasuke vs Danzo (Emotional Itachi Story)
Kakashi vs Obito (Emotional Rin Story)
Guy vs Kisame (Just to keep him away from using Eighth Gate)
Sakura succeeds in saving many Lives & healing them after Tsunade Failed
Other Friends fight Zetsu & Normal Kabuto & Konan ... etc
+ One Last Major Death at The End (Should be Hinata)

After Sasuke witnesses Danzo's Corruption + Pain & Obito's Backstory + Remembering his Brother, that's when he comes up with New Philosophy & at the end Naruto vs Sasuke Fight happens for "What does Hokage means".

Once Naruto wins, he becomes Hokage & after celebration
Messengers from Raikage come demanding Sasuke to be given to them (Because when he was looking for Itachi Secretly in the Past, he ended up fighting Killer B). So Naruto refuses & they decide to start a Kage Meeting.

Naruto Manga Ends with other Villages & Kages getting Introduced & then Naruto attend the Meeting saying He is The New Hokage.
It would be a very satisfying Story about Konoha Alone & ends with Naruto reaching his Dream with Great Tease about the rest of the World & the new Stories.

Masashi will then take a long break & write a New Story that is much better than what we got, which explores all Villages.