Questions & Mysteries Which Admiral Captured Kaido?

None.
Probably got captured by VA and other lower ranks when he was weaker.
kaido can not be so stupid to attack multiples times knowing his own powerlevel , he waited five years to attack oden. He was most likely a semi top tier when he was challenging the marines. Plus what is the use of challeging marines if he himself was very weak lets say yc5 level or so. He challenged the marines to test his strength. Getting captured once twice i can understand but multiples times and not fighting a admiral even once i dont think so.

kaido can not be so stupid to attack multiples times knowing his own powerlevel , he waited five years to attack oden. He was most likely a semi top tier when he was challenging the marines. Plus what is the use of challeging marines if he himself was very weak lets say yc5 level or so. He challenged the marines to test his strength. Getting captured once twice i can understand but multiples times and not fighting a admiral even once i dont think so.
Kaido didn't attack Oden, Oden was the one to attack Kaido. He was chilling in Wano making his army.

It's futile imo to think about Kaido' story since many things from his introduction were debunked anyway. Right now it seems more like some random numbers Oda made there to make his introduction a bit more interesting.

Kaido didn't attack Oden, Oden was the one to attack Kaido. He was chilling in Wano making his army.

It's futile imo to think about Kaido' story since many things from his introduction were debunked anyway. Right now it seems more like some random numbers Oda made there to make his introduction a bit more interesting.
It is what it is (author's statement). Plus kaido was going out on expeditions and it is not that far fetched that he never attacked marines especially when he was gaining power after rocks got disbanded.

I feel like it was probably rookies to capture Kaido since he wasn't that much of a big deal at the time and so I highly doubt Garp or Sengoku or even Kong did it personally.

Also I don't think they tried everything to kill him, they probably didn't try enough and preferred to conduct experiments in laboratories.